Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 139votes)

Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka

Alt Names: alt 鬼が出るか蛇が出るかalt 鬼怪情缘alt Oni ga Deruka Hebi ga Derukaalt Out Comes the Devil, Out Comes the Snakealt You Never Know What Might Happen
Author: Adobenchara
Artist: Adobenchara
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When our hero, Matsubara Yuu, suddenly finds himself moving back to his mother’s home, a number of strange things happen to him. He meets Suzu, a beautiful girl who falls in love with him at once, even wanting to have his children. Even if he wanted to run away from the situation, his way was blocked by a huge cow attacking him. In fact, in all of these, he seems to be the cause…
Go to Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

This seems like a trash-tier trashy harem with trash waifus*. Old man, you sure this is worth the time? How soon till it gets interesting?

*Cow girl is ok

Kasumi-chan seems to be a token "normal" person, even if she has a cow now and then...

This seems like a trash-tier trashy harem with trash waifus*. Old man, you sure this is worth the time? How soon till it gets interesting?

*Cow girl is ok

the speed of random characters living with the mc increases?

time to unfollow and move on

Sorry i disagree with you, at least the MC getting the treatment due to a reason it's better then the so called "love hina".
considering the situation its better than a male MC getting to stay in girl dormitory, duh. 
i'm following this.

a smell that can make a yokai female go in heat that would be a helpful ability on a hentai.

the speed of random characters living with the mc increases?

time to unfollow and move on

Which would lead to all sorts of problems, bar the population issue. Plus the ratio of females to males born in the village is completely lopsided.

I'm doubting this manga will actually go into all that though.

Spoiler

Seems like even if he marries someone the elders won't be satisfied; they really want him to impregnate every single maiden in the village.

Which would lead to all sorts of problems, bar the population issue. Plus the ratio of females to males born in the village is completely lopsided.

I'm doubting this manga will actually go into all that though.

You know for a manga about a harem of youkai girls. Not much has been established.

So far all we know is that our MC is breeding livestock, and we're already 7 chapters in 

Snek was not drawn in cute form this time >:/

FWIW, the Yamagami sisters are a variation on this type of youkai.  Like most real Japanese legends, the legend is almost invariably more horrifying than the manga version.  Bakenekos in the legends of Saga, for example, are not at all cute.

Seems like even if he marries someone the elders won't be satisfied; they really want him to impregnate every single maiden in the village.

Sounds like a good deal if I were him lol

Yup, at least as far back as Chobits.

That was lack of ingenuity and thinking outside the box.

... Chii had a mouth.

well this would probably end with the mc going back to the city then decides to comeback and stay then fuck those girls...which would happen 10 years from his current time.

Spoiler

well this would probably end with the mc going back to the city then decides to comeback and stay then fuck those girls...which would happen 10 years from his current time.

Chii turns on, Chii turns off

Such is life, the best girl being the most inconvenient to bone.

Exactly, though ordinarily you'd call them "cows". Regarding the udders, she doesn't seem to remain in monster form for too long, so it should be all right.

As a cow, she has human hands and walks on two hooves. The mangaka said explicitly that they had experimented with udders, but didn't like the results and so fell back on "Barbie Anatomy".

...Female cattle can have horns, not just bulls. You guys do realize this, right? The real issue is the apparent lack of udders.

Exactly, though ordinarily you'd call them "cows". Regarding the udders, she doesn't seem to remain in monster form for too long, so it should be all right.

Sex is one thing, but how would she carry a child to term if she randomly turns male?
The horns is probably just the artist not thinking about it.

...Female cattle can have horns, not just bulls.
You guys do realize this, right?

The real issue is the apparent lack of udders.

Sex is one thing, but how would she carry a child to term if she randomly turns male?

The horns is probably just the artist not thinking about it.

*SIGH* 

That was good development with best grill.. *cough* girl and well, just expected there to be more 

Now I'm curious about what beast form the MC has.

Its probably something hilarious, like a tanuki with giant balls.

Thinking about this subject makes me realize... I still miss the heck out of Shampoo and Ukyou. Dammit. ( ; _ ; )

Her condition could make sex go REALLY badly.

If she transforms to a bull (as the horns seem to indicate), I quite agree. That's been a problem ever since guys started transforming into girls when splashed with water. But if the artist just DGAF* (per the notes at the end) and she's a cow, MC shouldn't get injured.

(Unless she's in... ahem, the cowgirl position. :D Several hundred pounds suddenly landing on your crotch probably isn't as fun as it sounds. :ph34r:)

* - Which I respect. Honesty is the best policy, not avoiding the subject and gaslighting anyone who notices.

If you don't like him, it's probably because you've never been in his position.

Ah, that must be it. The only possible reason we don't agree is that I'm not a gynophobic half-youkai who gets dragged to a village where I'm expected to f--- a harem of girls* (starting with the one who tried to eat me when I was a child). If only I had the wisdom of Saotome Ranma so that I might understand**.

* - Who transform into giant animals and desperately want to f--- me, of course

** - Or is it because I don't regularly fantasize about it (not that there's anything wrong with that)? I'm not sure. :-\

Such is life, the best girl being the most inconvenient to bone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics