Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 103votes)

Isekai Goumon Hime

Alt Names: alt 異世界拷問姫alt Fremd Torturchenalt 이세계 고문공주alt Putri Penyiksa dari Dunia Lainalt Torture Princess of Another World
Author: Ayasato Keishi
Artist: Yamato Hina
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I am 'Torturchen' Elisabeth Le Fanu, both a proud wolf and a lowly sow."

After dying, Sena Kaito was reborn in another world and confronted with a peerless beauty, Elisabeth, who had appeared before his eyes. Introducing herself as "Torturchen," she commanded Kaito to become her servant, but he refused on the spot. When Elisabeth presented Kaito with the choice of either torture or butler, he immediately submitted and began to serve at Elisabeth's side, to accompany her until she completed her mission. Unbelievably, it turned out that Torturchen's mission as a condemned sinner was to eliminate fourteen ranked demons and their contractors!

"Yes, indeed. I shall die, as lonely as a wolf and as pitifully as a sow."

Ayasato Keishi x Ukai Saki! This awesome partnership offers a masterpiece of dark fantasy set in another world! Here begins the legend of world salvation, undertaken by the maiden who had been condemned by the world.

[Synopsis is taken from the light novel]
Go to Isekai Goumon Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

78 Comments

Can we just immolate her now?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbQOKLk0Vxel3tyf0nmTw

inb4sheturnsouttobetheemperor

It seems like every other isekai I read turns into a cooking manga somewhere in the middle. Not that I'm complaining, though--I'll have to try that recipe.

Not even that, who knows that "Torturchen can't be this cute" is really something. :D
Spoiler

It seems like every other isekai I read turns into a cooking manga somewhere in the middle. Not that I'm complaining, though--I'll have to try that recipe. 

At least the MC doesn't reach anywhere NEAR the level of blandness of most isekai protagonists. This one actually has a proper, if basic, backstory, and he's not the classic "average nice guy with a heart of gold". Heck, he's even a bit of a kuudere, and I don't see that trait very often in main characters. I like it.

I am following this mostly just for the bizarreness!  Seriously, the 'iron maiden' and the knight's servant, I want to see what else gets dredged forth from the depths.

because the target audience wants to self insert into the male lead.

"ordinary guy summoned into another world". Just reading that sentence alone makes me cringe. Bland male leads with little to no character backstory gives the reader no reason at all to care about him.

You hit the nail on the head.

I'm here for the smug face.

Fetishes these days are weird man.

Oh look its another series where you can tell from the first chapter that the male lead is going to be garbage while the female lead is going to be a much more interesting characters. The female lead will probably be relegated to plot device/ecchi fanservice roles because the target audience wants to self insert into the male lead.

I mean, with this setup, the story would have been wayyyy more interesting if the MC was the girl, rather than "ordinary guy summoned into another world". Just reading that sentence alone makes me cringe. Bland male leads with little to no character backstory gives the reader no reason at all to care about him.

It's almost as bad as making the MC of a story be Jar Jar Binks. Just...no.

What next, is he going to get a cheat ability next chapter, in addition to being super hard to kill now?

Well it could be worse I guess, he could have gotten summoned and immediately had 2 or more girls start lusting for his dick...or opened up a status screen to find that he was level 1000....or encountered god after being hit by a truck and then told that he was going to be given a cheat ability...

Read the first chapter 

and nothing of value was lost.

5ea.jpg

Tired of this .. i already can see the end of this manga :/

so what the end? Just curious

I'm here for the smug face.

I'm in, if only for the whiplash of seeing a serene face turn into full fledged dominatrix psycho.

Ah, she's definitely a switch. Bet the MC is, too, despite his protests about not wanting to be her servant. 

im confused already

Read the first chapter 

So you think we need to know you don't want to read this? Do your information have any value for anyone?

Read the first chapter 

In the trash it goes

Ah, an Isekai that isn't really an Isekai. More like a rebirth than a story where a MC is elevated to immediate power or otherworldly knowledge. All right, I'm game to see where this goes.

Still should have refused. Would have been more interesting if he was reincarnated again immediately.

Considering how his dad treated him, I can see why he caves in when someone threaten to use violence.

Tired of this .. i already can see the end of this manga :/

looks good

An MC that can refuse

Still should have refused. Would have been more interesting if he was reincarnated again immediately.

That was quick indeed...

*wink wink*

WHY

NOT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics