Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 103votes)

Isekai Goumon Hime

Alt Names: alt 異世界拷問姫alt Fremd Torturchenalt 이세계 고문공주alt Putri Penyiksa dari Dunia Lainalt Torture Princess of Another World
Author: Ayasato Keishi
Artist: Yamato Hina
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I am 'Torturchen' Elisabeth Le Fanu, both a proud wolf and a lowly sow."

After dying, Sena Kaito was reborn in another world and confronted with a peerless beauty, Elisabeth, who had appeared before his eyes. Introducing herself as "Torturchen," she commanded Kaito to become her servant, but he refused on the spot. When Elisabeth presented Kaito with the choice of either torture or butler, he immediately submitted and began to serve at Elisabeth's side, to accompany her until she completed her mission. Unbelievably, it turned out that Torturchen's mission as a condemned sinner was to eliminate fourteen ranked demons and their contractors!

"Yes, indeed. I shall die, as lonely as a wolf and as pitifully as a sow."

Ayasato Keishi x Ukai Saki! This awesome partnership offers a masterpiece of dark fantasy set in another world! Here begins the legend of world salvation, undertaken by the maiden who had been condemned by the world.

[Synopsis is taken from the light novel]
Go to Isekai Goumon Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

78 Comments

Anyone got death metal recommendations to listen to while riding the edge?

https://youtu.be/WiUjG9fF3zw?t=5s

yw

Do people not like this? Why?
This isnt your typical isekai with OP MC and neverending harem.

Kaito has an enjoyable dynamic with Elizabeth, and theres a plot.
Im looking forward to seeing their relationship development as he learns more about her and starts to see things differently due to his second life without being brutally abused.

And people dont like the main girl either?
Shes cute.
Idk about "Torture Princess" or whatever but its plain to see she has her traumas.
I like seeing the two of them bicker, hes "supposed" to be her servant but the flow of how they interact is pretty smooth.

I really dont understand the hate.
The art is also pretty great.

It's an Isekai, therefore, no matter how many redeeming qualities it has, people will still bitch about it, This is the internet, after all, we should really be expecting that level of unreasonableness at this point.

Do people not like this? Why?
This isnt your typical isekai with OP MC and neverending harem.

Kaito has an enjoyable dynamic with Elizabeth, and theres a plot.
Im looking forward to seeing their relationship development as he learns more about her and starts to see things differently due to his second life without being brutally abused.

And people dont like the main girl either?
Shes cute.
Idk about "Torture Princess" or whatever but its plain to see she has her traumas.
I like seeing the two of them bicker, hes "supposed" to be her servant but the flow of how they interact is pretty smooth.

I really dont understand the hate.
The art is also pretty great.
See, I’m supposed to worry for him, but I feel no agency. There is little doubt in my mind that he chopped his arm off.

To truly enjoy the edge, I would recommend equally edgy music like Megadeth and Flesh God Apocalypse. No edgy story is complete without an edgy soundtrack to go with it.

You say that but he's jumped into the role of hero awful fast this chapter, and he's taken only the most linear predictable choice whenever one has been presented.

My biggest complaint is that we've yet to find a redeeming feature in Elizabeth yet Kaito still feels a sense of obligation to her for reasons. It's not as if he asked for a second chance at life, not to mention this one seems to be filled with as much abuse as his last. For a character arc maybe he should learn from his last life, and leave a terrible situation before he ends up dead. Surprisingly running away seems like a good decision here.

Life isn't really worth living in a wasteland ruled by idiotic demons, at least he got a semi-immortal body and a blonde sexbot outta the deal, plus he just has to put up with the dark-haired psychopathic b*** until she martyrs herself for that dumb church.

At least the MC doesn't reach anywhere NEAR the level of blandness of most isekai protagonists. This one actually has a proper, if basic, backstory, and he's not the classic "average nice guy with a heart of gold". Heck, he's even a bit of a kuudere, and I don't see that trait very often in main characters. I like it.

You say that but he's jumped into the role of hero awful fast this chapter, and he's taken only the most linear predictable choice whenever one has been presented.

My biggest complaint is that we've yet to find a redeeming feature in Elizabeth yet Kaito still feels a sense of obligation to her for reasons. It's not as if he asked for a second chance at life, not to mention this one seems to be filled with as much abuse as his last. For a character arc maybe he should learn from his last life, and leave a terrible situation before he ends up dead. Surprisingly running away seems like a good decision here.

• BCS likes this

A manga with an isekai setting for more reason than just to add Japanese culture to a western fantasy setting and doesn't result in Mister MC having an excessive number of over powered skills.

I like grimdark stuff like this quite a bit.

Pretty good things here whats with torture theme

lol did he just get...a waifu robo?

*OVERFLOWING JEALOUSY!!!!!!!*

And so the tradition of bashing new manga continues~

personally it's not a good tradition, it's usually completely biased and full of salt, and therefore should be discourages at the earliest possible time and space.

okay if it's really bad then criticise, but criticise with some base to your accusation (i.e. fill out the Butthurt Form). at worst, GTFO if it offends you so much. after all no one will force you to stay and be such a salty masochist about it right, haters? to ye whose job is to hate, please go. 

At this point i think its a written law to do so, I just haven't found where its written.

Agreed, it's gotta be somewhere........

At this point i think its a written law to do so, I just haven't found where its written.

I'll just stick with Dungeon Seeker and Arifureta for both respectively,

at the very least they aren't boring

This is overly edgy and stupid

I'll just stick with Dungeon Seeker and Arifureta for both respectively,

I still like it.

So I'm guessing the chick is the emperor demon.

"which came first: the chicken or the egg?" . the demon torture people yet in the first place he became demon because her....

Ok, so far...

World building delivered as exposition dumps typical for inexperienced authors, but it is properly illustrated and artsy.

Isekai setting makes sense as it gives tortured protagonist (as both motivation and character) - and opportunity to introduce the world. I am not telling this is not lazy trope, but by no means it empoweres MC.

Main male character is sassy, but useful enough. Delegated to cooking stuff, retort to his master until threatened with iron spike up his butt and giving his insight on situation at hand.

Main female character is a bitchy stuck-up loli character type, except she is no loli. Like a mix of playful casual evil, redemptioning but not really antihero and noble lady. Not pure sadist, just kills without laughing maniacally.

Manga contains lot of impalement and little bit of guts, but due to art side being pretty good it's not a gorefest.

So, every side of this manga has good and bad, hope it helps.

This is overly edgy and stupid

Screw killing demons they should just pick up guitars and tour the land as a death metal band

Is this manga trash or not?

Did not read it yet, but I'm definitely not into execution stuff.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics