Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 211votes)

Grancrest Senki

Alt Names: alt บันทึกสงครามแกรนเครสท์alt グランクレスト戦記alt 皇帝圣印战记alt 그랑크레스트 전기alt Record of Grancrest War
Author: Mizuno Ryo
Artist: Yotsuba Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a continent ruled by chaos, the Lords have the power of a holy seal that can calm the chaos and protect the people. However, before anyone realizes it, the rulers cast aside their creed of purifying the chaos, and instead start to fight each other for each other s holy seals to gain dominion over one another. Shiruuka, an isolated mage who scorns the Lords for abandoning their creed, and a wandering knight named Theo, who is on a journey to train to one day liberate his hometown, make an everlasting oath to work together to reform this continent dominated by wars and chaos.
Go to Grancrest Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

203 Comments

It's an interesting overview, I was reminded of the Tales series as I read the first chapter.

Fuck you I already shipped her with the brown guy. He looks a lot less stupid and typecast too.

Let's welcome chaos. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics