Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 211votes)

Grancrest Senki

Alt Names: alt บันทึกสงครามแกรนเครสท์alt グランクレスト戦記alt 皇帝圣印战记alt 그랑크레스트 전기alt Record of Grancrest War
Author: Mizuno Ryo
Artist: Yotsuba Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a continent ruled by chaos, the Lords have the power of a holy seal that can calm the chaos and protect the people. However, before anyone realizes it, the rulers cast aside their creed of purifying the chaos, and instead start to fight each other for each other s holy seals to gain dominion over one another. Shiruuka, an isolated mage who scorns the Lords for abandoning their creed, and a wandering knight named Theo, who is on a journey to train to one day liberate his hometown, make an everlasting oath to work together to reform this continent dominated by wars and chaos.
Go to Grancrest Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

203 Comments

Spice & Wolf has an overpowered tsundere wolf-god as one of the main characters. Also it's a drama show, not an action show, so you're comparing two different genres. You can call it a masterpiece, but I and many others will disagree.

Or agree to disagree. 

Wait, if that dude on the last page is the "Wandering Knight", then who the hell is Arvin?

Bait.

<3 INSTA-FOLLOWED CAUSE OF ART!

I wonder if there will ever be a new manga that's set in a different world without any overpowered technologies or magic.

That's just taking away all the possible suspense and makes the main characters way too strong. Knowledge and technique should be at least worth something on the battlefield and in everydays life in the story, not just a sideelement.

But then again, masterpieces like Wolf&Spice don't come around every now and then, do they?

Spice & Wolf has an overpowered tsundere wolf-god as one of the main characters. Also it's a drama show, not an action show, so you're comparing two different genres. You can call it a masterpiece, but I and many others will disagree.

It's alright so far

Wait, if that dude on the last page is the "Wandering Knight", then who the hell is Arvin?

Since there can only be one male MC...my bet is that he is a bad guy playing nice.

I read the whole chapter and didn't understand one thing

1. There's something called Chaos.

2. Chaos brings trouble. Monsters, disasters, etc.

3. Chaos is handled by Lords, who have Crests, but the Lords had started to fight each other instead.

4. MC doesn't want to get dragged into a fight between Lords.

5. MC fails to stop Chaos.

6. After a month, the MC is shipped off to get married.

7. Le Hero appears.

Me like the artwork.

I read the whole chapter and didn't understand one thing

the art reminds me of Mikuni Mizuki (a h-manga artist), but the name doesn't imply it's him, I guess it's his commercial name, pls don't go full tosh.

It's him but on the cover it says 四葉真 which translates to Yotsuba Makoto. He might have changed his pen name for the purpose of this non-h manga.

I came bcoz the Cover had BEWBs... yes I'm shallow T_T

Nothing wrong with that. We're just classy like that.

the art reminds me of Mikuni Mizuki (a h-manga artist), but the name doesn't imply it's him, I guess it's his commercial name, pls don't go full tosh.

Spoiler

I came bcoz the Cover had BEWBs... yes I'm shallow T_T

Just expecting our male MC appeared from beginning, but... ahh makes me curious. So I follow the trail!

Also no such harem tag comin', please hear my plea. XD

Flancrest Enterprises.

I wonder if there will ever be a new manga that's set in a different world without any overpowered technologies or magic.

That's just taking away all the possible suspense and makes the main characters way too strong. Knowledge and technique should be at least worth something on the battlefield and in everydays life in the story, not just a sideelement.

But then again, masterpieces like Wolf&Spice don't come around every now and then, do they?

A LN series by the author of Record of Lodoss War. Anime adaptation was announced last year.

"magic"

"historical"

Fuck batoto tags.

Seems really nice, too bad I have no clue what's going on.

That's because this chapter doesn't explain anything. It just throws edgy gore at us and then suddenly shifts to a different subplot. It's jarring and poorly written. At least the art is pretty good, I suppose.

All hail Chaos Calamity Ganon!

That friggin font, man. I made it all the way to page 9 before I realized that they weren't talking about wiping away "CHADS" from the world

Seems really nice, too bad I have no clue what's going on.

Erina and Curry Nose go on a magical road trip.

I thought it was a bit confusing but I still believe this will turn out nice. The art is stunning.

LHTranslation seems to be working on a lot new series :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics