Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 19votes)

Going in the Wrong Direction

Alt Names: alt 삐뚤어질테다
Author: Henja
Artist: Henja
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Ten years is enough time for a childhood friend to completely change- Baek Sumi, a leader of the neighborhood kids at a young age, protected her small and weak friend Kang Hwon from the other kids. However, at the high school entrance ceremony, the two met again as complete opposites! All the students are scared of Hwon's power, and it's coming back to Baek Sumi's ordinary high school life...
Go to Going in the Wrong Direction Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

wow is it possible to "break" someones appendix?

Similar to another manhwa I read a while back

I always assumed "bad (boy/girl) wins" had as much to do with ease of writing as it did with the preferences (perceived or actual) of the readers.

A romance with a troubling character provides lots of tension and drama without much effort...

True, they are also easy to give lots of character development. . .

or maybe not, as in Shoujo, it's less of plot and more about "progression". It's not even about feeling's development anymore sometimes.

Anyways, I like the art so I really wanted to read this when I saw it in Lezhin (I was sad there wasn't an english version).

Also, for the "a**hole" part, I'm not sure yet. I read chapter one here. He seemed more friendly. I think it's more on how he will treat her the same way she treated him back then

Spoiler

I DO wonder if there will be romance though. It wasn't tagged as such even in the original. It was just "school" and "gag"

Then i ship her with the best guy who is nice to her but will lose cause all girls like bad boys endings.

I always assumed "bad (boy/girl) wins" had as much to do with ease of writing as it did with the preferences (perceived or actual) of the readers.

A romance with a troubling character provides lots of tension and drama without much effort...

When I read the description I thought it could be good, but he actually became an ahole*

Then i ship her with the best guy who is nice to her but will lose cause all girls like bad boys endings.
Feels like another one to crash the comment section.

Good thing no one reads webtoons.
When I read the description I thought it could be good, but he actually became an ahole*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics