Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.62 - 68votes)

S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 适合S级装备的她alt Sレア装備の似合う彼女alt S레어 장비가 어울리는 그녀alt The Girl in the S Rare Gearalt 我的氪金女友
Author: Oumi Noko
Artist: Oumi Noko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seko Daiko, a second-year high schooler is an extreme cheapskate. Taking down all the light bulbs in the house, making his siblings eat baked bread crust for breakfast... He would do anything just to save an extra penny.

Daiko was sure he could keep this thrift lifestyle going forever until... The world's fate depends on him spending money on a mobile game?! (from MangaUpdates)

Raws: http://www.urasunday.com/srare/index.html
Go to S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Kill me

The catch is that he refuses to spend a single money on it and win it through his F2P skills.

.... Or at least that's what I would do.

Ha...?

What cruel fate being forced to spend money on mobages

Yes, very cruel. I have so much thing to buy like buying my virtual imouto her new outfit or the likes.

His name is Daigo LOL.

If the next chapter involves the MC mashing his phone into that girl's face to get her back in the phone, I'll give this 4 stars

Sees free game with cute girls:

Spoiler

Turns out you need to spend money to get better items/girls:

Spoiler

Beleve or not, almost online game especially for mobile are f*cking pay2win based. Yea even ranking systems are getting bloody like yours attached. :( 

Sees free game with cute girls:

Spoiler

Turns out you need to spend money to get better items/girls:

Spoiler

When the world's existence is threatened, one paid user will raise above all.

What cruel fate being forced to spend money on mobages

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics