Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 141votes)

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Alt Names: alt Alcohol is for Married Couplesalt お酒は夫婦になってからalt El alcohol es solo para parejasalt Love is like a cocktailalt Алкоголь для супружеской пары
Author: Crystal Na Yousuke
Artist: Crystal Na Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From ANN: The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.
Go to Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

188 Comments

She should join a certain diving club.

Caution: They're using high tier alcohols, not to mention those already passed lighter test.

She should join a certain diving club.

I wish all drunk people become cute like that.

Ah, so like if the guy in Bartender got married and then decided to use his god-tier bartending skills to change the life of one and only one person: his spouse.

Moral: get your wife drunk so she won't complain about you not having a job.

Well I think the guy is a bar owner though I don't know why he is at home and not tending the bar.

"The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails". 

lmao. 

Highballs in Japan are the best. You can walk into 711 and get one for like 2 bucks and it tastes fine. As a drinker of whiskey and mixed drinks the bar scene in Japan was my jam. Hard to find anything related to vodka/tequila/gin and other liquers but they make up for it with a variety of their own stuff.

Not a beer drinker though so I'll have to defer to other's experiences with beer there.

Moral: get your wife drunk so she won't complain about you not having a job.

Alcohol that takes like sugar, or sugar that makes you drunk? Can't decide.

for anyone who didn't understand her slurred druken response

Spoiler

reminds me, I did down that Boracay Mix and it nuked my integrity for the night. Woke up with the biggest hangover from a single glass.

i like how it includes recipes 

Manga about drinking huh? Wonder how this will go xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics