Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 141votes)

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Alt Names: alt Alcohol is for Married Couplesalt お酒は夫婦になってからalt El alcohol es solo para parejasalt Love is like a cocktailalt Алкоголь для супружеской пары
Author: Crystal Na Yousuke
Artist: Crystal Na Yousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From ANN: The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.
Go to Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

188 Comments

Seems "It's a bliss" panel would be signature in every chapters...

Yeah I don't know anything about drinks or alcohol, but this art is cute and oddly familiar so I'm following it.

mmm is from the author of onidere

Yeah I don't know anything about drinks or alcohol, but this art is cute and oddly familiar so I'm following it.

One of a few cocktails that are really good warm or hot.

I found an Irish pub that served a variation on a hot toddy and that shit is so goddam relaxing.

This sweetness is making me drunk.

my brain is caught between enjoyment and an irrational urge to slap her for not pushuuu-ing like real adult every time I read this.

Cute Glasses Girl mmm...~?
Followed mmm...

insta follow

Vanilla: Check
Alcohol: Check
Actually includes recipes: Double Check
Crystal na Yousuke?: Oh hell yes

I'm going to like this one.

You forget the scanlator team, very edgy

Vanilla: Check

Alcohol: Check

Actually includes recipes: Double Check

Crystal na Yousuke?: Oh hell yes

I'm going to like this one.

Not to be pedantic, but I believe the mangaka's already listed as "Crystal Na Yousuke" for their other works. :|

Yeah, yeah, I tried to persuade Zero that MU had gotten it wrong, and that even in the cover to the first volume it was romanised, but he said he didn't want to upset the apple cart so I washed my hands off the matter. Let someone else edit the profile here and at MU.

By the way, "na" is just a root that indicates a word is a nakeiyoushi, a class of adjective-like words. So the mangaka's penname, to be accurate, would be simply "Crystal Yousuke".

Looks pretty cute.

Followed & Thankyou for translating~~

Ryu, you look different

To quote Erasmus (and earlier), "In vino veritas". :3

Is that you, Doc Holliday? 

I wish all drunk people become cute like that.

To quote Erasmus (and earlier), "In vino veritas". :3

Not to be pedantic, but I believe the mangaka's already listed as "Crystal Na Yousuke" for their other works. :|

"The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails". 

lmao. 

That description... is the reason why I decided to redraw for this manga. lmao

vanilla with alcohol manga ... niiice 

it restores my soul after a long day.

Love this! Can't wait for more.

Ah, so like if the guy in Bartender got married and then decided to use his god-tier bartending skills to change the life of one and only one person: his spouse.

the guy is a bartender and meet the girl while she went drinking solo

He's probabily a night turn barman? So he's at home when she's got back from work? Or is the owner, and he's chosen his working hours so to be at home when his wife isn't working.

Entirely probable I was just pointing out that he isn't a stay at home husband and does work at a bar.

The guy in the first page putting out the bar sign is quite clearly the Husband.

He's probabily a night turn barman? So he's at home when she's got back from work? Or is the owner, and he's chosen his working hours so to be at home when his wife isn't working.

Well I think the guy is a bar owner though I don't know why he is at home and not tending the bar.

The guy in the first page putting out the bar sign is quite clearly the Husband.

"oolong tea"

Nah, it's "water"

Caution: They're using high tier alcohols, not to mention those already passed lighter test.

"oolong tea"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics