Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 38votes)

Yong Heng Zhi Zun

Alt Names: alt Eternal Reverencealt 永恒至尊
Author: Jian You Tai Xu (Roaming Sword Of Great Destruction)
Artist: Fengren Dongman
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

It has been a year since Li Fu Chen lost his “Talent”. Now he lives the life of a trash, being bullied and beaten by those who once were inferior to him. However, he still has yet to lose everything as he’s still engaged to a strong and pretty lady of a powerful family but that came to an end when the engagement was abruptly cancelled.

With shame brought to the family and his life engulfed by darkness, a ray of hope pierced the the sky.
Go to Yong Heng Zhi Zun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yong heng zhi zun New Window kingpipot89
  • 1 Replies

33 Comments

It's not BTTH ripoff, that's one of the many way a xianxia story goes, saying it's a ripoff of BTTH is saying BTTH ripoff many other series before it. While I understand that BTTH was more or less the xianxia that hit the English community with a highprofile but basing on that alone and saying other series is ripping off from it is a bit annoying if anything.

May be a ripoff of BTTH but I like, I want to see how this is executed, plus this has better art than the BTTH manhua.

That moment when you say to your school mate: "I'll let you copy, but don't make it the exact same!".

does this has novel?

Wow another shitty ripoff.

>MC is a young, handsome martial artist with legendary talent

>somehow loses his ability to use martial arts through some kind of betrayal/accident

>gets backstabbed by some bitch to boot

>regains his power through a plot device

>quickly becomes super powerful and exceeds masters who have trained for their entire life

>women keep falling madly in love with him at first sight, but he never does anything to further their relationship and they never get turned off by how scared he is of physical contact with them

>MC is obviously the author's self insert

>characters in the series always yell chuuni attack names when they fight and stop fighting to explain their techniques to each other

It was hard to understand the story with just this. But the art style is similar to other comics where they eventually try to force alot of bad humor into a serious story. But one chapter is too early to judge.

Nonsense, it's totally different from Battle Through The Heaven!

...In that it sounds like his potential wife's family broke it off early instead of her beating him up and going 'nyah, you suck now, I'm not gonna marry you'.

Totes different, see?

-Totes-. -Different-.

Also he might magic kung fu more instead of alchemy more, at a guess.

Given the genre, I'm sure we'll get some nice over-the-top revenge on a rival family and possibly a slow build to harem'ing. Oh, and possibly doing utterly terrible things but that's okay, he's the PROTAGONIST, so it's totally cool to eat a rival's soul and blood or set him on fire with divine hellfire or something that burns him to a skeleton.

You know, nice, reasonable, measured responses. :D

The synopsis is literally BTTH's

.... It's... Battle Through the Heaven, right ? :v

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics