Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * - - - (2.24 - 29votes)

Glory Hole

Alt Names:
Author: Olrac Jebs Tae
Artist: Olrac Jebs Tae
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Other
Description: This is a story about a girl named Lexy Bell who finds a hole with a cucumber and gets transported to another world once she takes hold of the cucumber. She is brought into the world of Pantasya. There, she meets Pedro Norte, "the boy with the big sword" and Sasha, "the grey ninja". Together, they embark on a journey as they are set to defeat King Johbert; the very king who brought Lexy into the world of Pantasya.
Go to Glory Hole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Lexy Bell(e) and glory hole  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I get it. It's funny because penises.

i can already see the comments about that title coming XD

Why bother commenting on the title? The whole comic is a series of fairly mindless jokes about sex. Not even good ones, it's like a third grader is trying to tell dirty jokes to seem sophisticated.

Looking at the synopsis, it would seem the series was named such specifically to engender such comments...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics