Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 288votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu

Alt Names: alt 伝説の勇者の婚活alt 传说中勇者的结婚活动alt Marriage Hunting of The Legendary Brave
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in a world after the legendary warrior defeats the demon lord. After he brought peace to the world, he decides to set out on another adventure to search for his wife.
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers, probably] When would Yuri find a bride? New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

375 Comments

Is it wrong of me to hoped the Hero would go into a super overthinking mode and forgot to save the loli mage, resulting in her body splattered into the lumps of gore. It would be quite an interesting plot twist.

I find it sad how the hero brings peace to the world, yet nothing gives peace to his jaded heart. The mage seems to understand him the most, but i suppose she looks at him like the hero as well.

I guess the Mage did end up falling for him...

He has a name, people. They're not there to marry a title.

So many shipping the loli wizard already, but i wouldn't mind having her just as a real supportive character.

The first deviant in this mob of gold diggers would be the first real candidate, excluding the osananajimi wizard.

Yeah, but she can decipher his expressions, though. That's a true candidate flag if I've ever seen one.

So many shipping the loli wizard already, but i wouldn't mind having her just as a real supportive character.

The first deviant in this mob of gold diggers would be the first real candidate, excluding the  osananajimi  wizard.

Is he gonna go with the first person who calls him by his name instead or what

Could've tried his luck with the loli wizard though.

But yeah interesting premise. I'm curious how it will go after this.

he probably start with a huge DENSE stat, and well it's for the loli wizard to make him realize or at least to make him try with her, afterall he is a good guy and really cares about her, she needs to make him change that care from comrade to lover.

The hero has good resistance to 'charm'. I would have ended it with Flora :P

This has some seriously amazing potential. Looking forward to it!

I KNEW IT!

I mean just look at this page!

Spoiler

Tho for some people this just make it better i guess? o_o

Only if you're royalty. Then it's par for the course.

Read part b on the site

Spoiler

The Bachelor: Fantasy World Edition 5 minutes each contestant lol

This has some seriously amazing potential. Looking forward to it!

Not really a spoiler, but it isn't mentioned until I think chapter 4 or something.

Spoiler

I KNEW IT!

I mean just look at this page!

Spoiler

Tho for some people this just make it better i guess? o_o

Loli mage is the only path left open for this hero. No one call the police, this time.

One more vote for the loli mage. En Marche!

Not really a spoiler, but it isn't mentioned until I think chapter 4 or something.

Spoiler

Nakamura Takatoshi is the author of 1/11, the football/soccer manga that's not actually about football, but people. It was legitimately amazing.

This will be great.

Loli mage is the only path left open for this hero.

One more vote for the loli mage. En Marche!

Loli mage is the only path left open for this hero. No one call the police, this time.

She legit gives off the impression of a legal loli.

Also, I agree with you.

So it's The Bachelor but with somehow more two-faced star fuckers?

Clicked the follow button in speed of light

Aw. The Hero is isolated and alone. No wonder he wants love. Good luck buddy!

I feel this would definitely become a "troll attempt into tsundere mode" for the Demon Lord and they'd fall in love with him. 

If they had similar upbringings and that indeed happens, it would make this already interesting series more enticing. I mentioned the series in another post, but Dragon Half was a pretty funny take on F the system. The knight was supposed to kill the dragon but wound up mating with her instead. Good times.

so far loving it

Aw. The Hero is isolated and alone. No wonder he wants love. Good luck buddy!

The demon lord should pull an Aku and shift into a potential GF just to troll him. Also, that's quite an ahoge he's got.

I feel this would definitely become a "troll attempt into tsundere mode" for the Demon Lord and they'd fall in love with him. 

sorry guys, for some reason we can not upload the partb of chapter 1, it keeps saying error whenever we reach 67% if you wish to read the whole chapter you may read it from here: https://forums.lolscans.com/book/readerSelector.php

we will still upload the partb here after we figure out what the hell is wrong.... enjoy! :)

insta follow, love the premise

The demon lord should pull an Aku and shift into a potential GF just to troll him. Also, that's quite an ahoge he's got.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics