Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 79votes)

Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume

Alt Names: alt 勇者の孫と魔王の娘alt Cucu Pahlawan dan Anak Raja Iblisalt Hero's Granddaughter and Demon Lord's Daughteralt La nieta del Heroe y la hija del Señor de los Demonios
Author: Fudo Ran
Artist: Fudo Ran
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the great battle between the Demon King and the Hero, justice prevailed and the devils scattered. The Demon King was killed. A few years later, the Demon King's daughter went on a journey to find her father's heritage, and met the granddaughter of the Hero. Could this journey signal a new start for the two?
Go to Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

Well wasn't all that just an amazing bunch of coincidences? I know it's the first chapter but c'mon...

Yuusibu and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha are like that.
There's also Hataraku Maou, Superior, and well... there's just a metric butt-ton.

Superior was pretty good until all the clone BS. Actually Hataraku is pretty funny, and Maoyuu is Spice and Wolf with demons and heroes.

what manga has that? you mind listing all?

Yuusibu and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha are like that.
There's also Hataraku Maou, Superior, and well... there's just a metric butt-ton.

Oh, good. I was getting tired of romance between hero and demon. Let it focus on adventure instead

what manga has that? you mind listing all?

Oh, good. I was getting tired of romance between hero and demon. Let it focus on adventure instead

All down for an adventure.

I feel like this first chapter attempted to cover three or more chapters worth of material. For those who've read the LN, is this a common problem within that as well, or is this an adaptation problem?

I was kinda expecting her to grow into the same (chest) size as the demon lord's daughter and surprise everyone.

Demon females usually have a pretty sizable bust, Etna notwithstanding.

ya you dont really need to leave it as "yuusha and maoh" hero and demon lord would suffice... it always makes me cringe a little bit when im reading yuusha unless theres some kinda related pun lol

I agree. I mean "Onii-san" or stuff like that makes sense since we don't typically use titles to refer to our siblings. But using yuusha instead of hero when using hero sounds perfectly fine is kinda off setting. Though what would I know. Of course, this is entirely at the discretion of the scanlation group itself~

ya you dont really need to leave it as "yuusha and maoh" hero and demon lord would suffice... it always makes me cringe a little bit when im reading yuusha unless theres some kinda related pun lol

Her adult form is still loli. This yuusha is built out of 1000% win material.

Yuusha=Embodiment of Justice

Her adult form is still loli. This yuusha is built out of 1000% win material.

>hero actually fucked a girl
Suspension of disbelief can only go so far....

I was kinda expecting her to grow into the same (chest) size as the demon lord's daughter and surprise everyone.

This looks really good!

Ah, I knew what group would be translating this just by looking at the preview image. Keep up the good work, guys! 

Spoiler

I wonder how this will play out.

Tl note: maou = demon/devil lord, yuusha = hero.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics