Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 79votes)

Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume

Alt Names: alt 勇者の孫と魔王の娘alt Cucu Pahlawan dan Anak Raja Iblisalt Hero's Granddaughter and Demon Lord's Daughteralt La nieta del Heroe y la hija del Señor de los Demonios
Author: Fudo Ran
Artist: Fudo Ran
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the great battle between the Demon King and the Hero, justice prevailed and the devils scattered. The Demon King was killed. A few years later, the Demon King's daughter went on a journey to find her father's heritage, and met the granddaughter of the Hero. Could this journey signal a new start for the two?
Go to Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

So disjointed. Let me guess, it's based on a visual novel?

Truck-sama job is to guide Japanese people to Isekai World(afterlife) and Reincarnated. But this manga there is no such thing as Reincarnated.

Black hair seems to be a unique trait. I bet you anything her Grandfather was a Isekai Character.

i thought this is gonna be cooking maou-yuusha manga

Oh god, that maid so fucking anoyig...

I hope some monster kill & eat her soon

Not likely since she's with a hero and demon princess. But I share your disdain and desire.

Oh god, that maid so fucking anoyig...

I hope some monster kill & eat her soon

I didn't quite understand why there is no Truck-san on 1st chapter

Truck-sama job is to guide Japanese people to Isekai World(afterlife) and Reincarnated. But this manga there is no such thing as Reincarnated.

Who is "that man" that the princess refers to?

Probably last generation hero

so.. how come the frog and pumpkin devil can tell that she is demon lord daughter from the smell, but the maid who also a devil can't?

Just like the previous guys said: She is too thin-blooded, she can't even hear the other monsters, how could she feel something like that.

so.. how come the frog and pumpkin devil can tell that she is demon lord daughter from the smell, but the maid who also a devil can't?

It's because unlike the pumpkins and frogs the maid is shit tier.

I didn't quite understand why there is no Truck-san on 1st chapter

yaaaay another maou-yuusha manga to read. Feed me moar pls

Probably a half-devil, or had a sheltered upbringing, or is not as old as she is claiming to be.

Who is "that man" that the princess refers to?
That town must be in the middle of the uncanny valley

But, if her father and grandfather had the same curse, then that means...oh no :o

Same curse, different effect.

I'm sorry to tell you, your father, the demon king is secretly a lolicon... my condelences

But, if her father and grandfather had the same curse, then that means...oh no :o

This manga seems to have slight hints of cooking in fantasy world, gotta follow this then mmm...

Oh, good. I was getting tired of romance between hero and demon. Let it focus on adventure instead

I give it 5 chapters before it turns into yuri.

I'm sorry to tell you, your father, the demon king is secretly a lolicon... my condelences

...  Did she just feed the girl a stick of butter?

wow ~ what "delightful" manner of that maid....

take over someone's Meat.... and if they complain... kill them?

Popping off to a Hero and Demon Lord Spawn, who is friends with monsters in the area as well...

wow ~ what "delightful" manner of that maid....

take over someone's Meat.... and if they complain... kill them?

Well wasn't all that just an amazing bunch of coincidences? I know it's the first chapter but c'mon...

Well, it's pretty common flaw of inexperienced mangakas to throw in exposition and setting dump along with hasty characters introduction in first chapter. At least this one did it with less of a dialogue and more of a demonstration. And the art is good.

In My Eyes The Demon Lord's Granddaughter Don't Look Like a "Demons"
But Simmiliar To "Elves" Had Blonde Hair and Nice Body Plus Pointy Ears,

And The Hero's Granddaughter More Look Like Legal Loli and Typical Japanese High School Girl

Anyone Opinion??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics