Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 26votes)

Ichigo 100% - East Side Story

Alt Names:
Author: Kawashita Mizuki
Artist: Kawashita Mizuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A side story from the original one from another perspective.
Go to Ichigo 100% - East Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruit a translator and a proofreader for Ichigo 100% East Side Story New Window Mana Light
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

"tsuki ga kirei", i see...

lol

so many years and still good ol' strawberry pantsu

As a Nishino fan can you imagine the troll if after all these years Aya get's her own spin off side manga just to get friend zoned again at the end?! The Mangaka... she would be a troll GOD!

Out on JaiminiBox

Ichigo 100% is the first romance manga that I read years ago, and the ending gave me nightmares for days mmm...

If you tell me this manga is an alternate story where he choose the other girl, I'll throw money to my monitor to see it till the end mmm...

Edit: it seems like it's a continuation of Aya's story with different main character ( >o<) mmm...

focusing way more on the ecchi parts here iir the original series correctly...

not that that is a bad thing since her drawings are gorgeous...

Please tell me this is a retelling where he chooses the right girl this time.

This is when shit misunderstanding never happened i guess

If it is Im hoping for a Satsuki ending. Aya was second place in my book. Nishino..... feh...   Looks like its just going to be a continuation of Aya's story

though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics