Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 194votes)

Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Alt Names: alt Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmithalt 예정이어서 대장장이를 목표로 한다alt 没落予定なので、鍛治職人を目指す
Author: Ck
Artist: Ishida Aya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is reborn as a character from a game he played in his previous life. This character falls into ruin along with the villainess, spending the last of their years together. A man named Kururi Helan.

No details of this decline is written inside the game, it can’t be understood why this sub-character ended up with the villainess route. However, that is of no importance.

Living as a needy farmer along with someone is unpleasant, so the main character seeks a profession. For now, he aims for becoming a blacksmith as he originally had skill in it.

The popular light novel now in manga form!
Go to Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No harem no worries New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic is this a weekly or monthly series? New Window Stankpits
  • 1 Replies

187 Comments

Because an isekai where he fell into Bomberman, Goemon, or Twinbee would be too awesome, so we got stuck with Tokimeki Memorial.

Quake 3: Arena Isekai plz

choose one:
1. he played all vns he had to death
2. he thought he could understand woman better that way
3. he lost a bet
4. the mcs in the normal vns annoyed him
5. he wanted to see ero scenes from the girl pov but 'x-change' was too gay for him
6. curiosity
7. he misred the description when he bought the game and thought 'heh, why not'
8. he liked the anime

9. Or the simplest reason, guys actually do play otome games.

I have played a few out of curiosity, but I have several male friends who are completely heterosexual who enjoy playing otome games. They don't play them EXCLUSIVELY.. but they also don't discriminate.

Right, after reading the 1st chapter and the summary, I decided to find the WN translation to help me understand.  So far this is what I think is supposed to be explained regarding the "setting":

Our MC (pre-reincarnated name unknown) played a game called "Gensou Academy." 

In the game, the character you played as was some commoner girl and the goal was to get connections and such while getting romance options, probably something akin to Princess Maker, but instead of being in charge of the tutor you're in charge of the girl directly.  Anyways, in the game, there was a Rival Girl character (the purple haired girl) who got in the way of your character; in addition, there was some fat kid stuffing his face for one scene and the Rival Girl insulted that guy.  Anyways, at the end of the game, figuring you had a happy ending, you also get to see Rival Girl and fat kid get together and live a life of poverty for catharsis reasons no doubt.

Now, we fast forward to our MC getting killed in a traffic accident.  He gets reincarnated into some noble, but his memories don't come around until he goes for that apple in the tree and hits his head.  MC finds out he's in that game, but now he's that one scene fat kid and is on a one way track to poverty and marrying Rival Girl.  Can our MC escape his fate?!

now i understand the story... thanks...

Shouldn't there be a reverse harem, though? For the "game"'s protagonist girl (Iris, the one with black hair).

It has been mentioned before but the MC is one of the joke side characters you see in VN's. Looking at the cover you can see a lot of pretty boys for a shounen manga :P

This story reminds me of another Isekai but the MC was a office lady who was reincarnated as the bad girl. (sorry cant find the title right now) Although, in that case the story concentrated more on the aftermath then the actual high school part. 

Or Skyrim... or EQ2... Or Rift... Or Warcraft... or... Final Fantasy... or ... Omg I am so screwed....

Those honestly aren't TOO bad, if you're the right character. Knowing me, I'd become Lurbuk or Quina.

why was that boy playing an otome game?

choose one:
1. he played all vns he had to death
2. he thought he could understand woman better that way
3. he lost a bet
4. the mcs in the normal vns annoyed him
5. he wanted to see ero scenes from the girl pov but 'x-change' was too gay for him
6. curiosity
7. he misred the description when he bought the game and thought 'heh, why not'
8. he liked the anime

It's like a Zelda:BotW speed run.

Because an isekai where he fell into Bomberman, Goemon, or Twinbee would be too awesome, so we got stuck with Tokimeki Memorial.

Well, it does say it's planning to fall into ruin right there on the cover.

Spoiler

wtf did i just read?? the pace is just so fastsjgjsgfeydijegtnjcuiepjqhyzuodotnvzgxvheiaoosucyhrne that i dont even understand any of what i have just read past 10 mins..

Fairly sure this was all just an intro. The actual plot probably fully takes place in the school and this first chapter was just establishing everything he did in preparation as to not end up like the character he represents in the game.

My one big gripe with this story is, of course, the magic. It came outta nowhere, almost like some editor was reading the intro and was like "not enough magic; start adding magic" and the author followed.

People! Not every isekai has to have magic, especially when it has nothing to do with your plot. I get how it easily bypasses the need for any kind of science (especially the medieval kind), but in return it just shows what a bad writer you are for not spending 1 day thinking about an alternate way to add fantasy and power to the characters and plot.

Right, after reading the 1st chapter and the summary, I decided to find the WN translation to help me understand.  So far this is what I think is supposed to be explained regarding the "setting":

Our MC (pre-reincarnated name unknown) played a game called "Gensou Academy." 

In the game, the character you played as was some commoner girl and the goal was to get connections and such while getting romance options, probably something akin to Princess Maker, but instead of being in charge of the tutor you're in charge of the girl directly.  Anyways, in the game, there was a Rival Girl character (the purple haired girl) who got in the way of your character; in addition, there was some fat kid stuffing his face for one scene and the Rival Girl insulted that guy.  Anyways, at the end of the game, figuring you had a happy ending, you also get to see Rival Girl and fat kid get together and live a life of poverty for catharsis reasons no doubt.

Now, we fast forward to our MC getting killed in a traffic accident.  He gets reincarnated into some noble, but his memories don't come around until he goes for that apple in the tree and hits his head.  MC finds out he's in that game, but now he's that one scene fat kid and is on a one way track to poverty and marrying Rival Girl.  Can our MC escape his fate?!

wtf did i just read?? the pace is just so fastsjgjsgfeydijegtnjcuiepjqhyzuodotnvzgxvheiaoosucyhrne that i dont even understand any of what i have just read past 10 mins..

I understood it all, but yeah holy hell that was fast lol :D

I Bumped My Head And Remembered My Past Life, In Which My Current Life Was A Game And I Was The Bad End For The Female Antagonist, So I Decided To Change Fate And Become A Blacksmith, But Then I Also Wanted To Improve My Town's Prosperity And Make A Hot Spring, So I Became Friends With A Prince Who Looks Like A Little Girl, We Fought A Wolf Where I Showed My Superior Magic Skills, Then I Learned How To Make Magic Apples That Make Me Super Strong, Then I Captured Some Thieves and Met Up With The Otome Protagonist (Or At Least I Think She Is) And Then The Guy Who Was Writing This LN Title Had A Brain Aneurysm Because These Guys Are Literally Throwing Half-Baked Ideas Onto Paper And Seeing What Sticks?

But Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
I Bumped My Head And Remembered My Past Life, In Which My Current Life Was A Game And I Was The Bad End For The Female Antagonist, So I Decided To Change Fate And Become A Blacksmith, But Then I Also Wanted To Improve My Town's Prosperity And Make A Hot Spring, So I Became Friends With A Prince Who Looks Like A Little Girl, We Fought A Wolf Where I Showed My Superior Magic Skills, Then I Learned How To Make Magic Apples That Make Me Super Strong, Then I Captured Some Thieves and Met Up With The Otome Protagonist (Or At Least I Think She Is) And Then The Guy Who Was Writing This LN Title Had A Brain Aneurysm Because These Guys Are Literally Throwing Half-Baked Ideas Onto Paper And Seeing What Sticks?

Shouldn't there be a reverse harem, though? For the "game"'s protagonist girl (Iris, the one with black hair).

Is the hime girl that the MC marries the "hohoho" bitch that foils the otome game protagonist from scoring dick? Was the MC the "retribution" she receives after the heroine defeats her and scores some dick?

Spoiler

Well, it does say it's planning to fall into ruin right there on the cover.

i feel like this chapter ha a very fast pace... was it like this in LN?...

I can't take this dude's hair seriously

talk about fast plot

this manga's plot is faster than speed of light, i don't understand any of it

for anyone that read this wn/ln, did they jammed all of the introduction arc in 1 chapter?

Roughly half of the intro arc was jammed into it.

talk about fast plot

for anyone that read this wn/ln, did they jammed all of the introduction arc in 1 chapter?

I think if you have read a few Isekai manga's or novels, you would find this easy enough, as they are more or less predictable, hopefully it wont suffer too much from that, they could spend more time on the character development and world building tho, not that I expect much difference from the other Isekai worlds.

talk about fast plot

YES!!!!

It's Iris!!!!!

except, there may not be a harem. ever. it is all monogamous so far according to the most recently translated novel chapter. I doubt there will ever be a harem. His only love is the future wife/villainess. 

i see, seems to be kinda unfortunate, i thought the black and the blond (brown-haired) girl would later have some feelings to mc. Well, it's gonna be fine as long as it's not like tanaka atelier >.>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics