Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.99 - 68votes)

Don's Adventure in Another World

Alt Names: alt 唐寅在异界alt Tang Yin In Another realmalt Tang Yin Zai Yi Jiealt Tang Yin's Adventure in Another World
Author: Liudao
Artist: Liudao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: His body has different abilities and talents, but he has not found many way to use them in the real world, all he can do is to be a professional killer's job. But at least after going to a different world, where there is only fighting or death in the battlefield its strength will appear differently. The Reaper's name known is Tang Yin(a.k.a Brothers Don)...
Go to Don's Adventure in Another World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

Thank you so much, and I will try my best

Thanks for scanlating this!

Bigger font please! The smaller resolution on the website makes it hard to read. =P

As you do improve, consider taking a look at earlier chapters you've done. You may find things you want to fix or improve, that you couldn't before.

why is the text so damn small? you have to use a god damn microscope to read it.

Not a fan of the art-style, truth be told. But it does seem to be an interesting take (tho nothing unique) on the isekai genre. And best of all, no Fatty McEdgelords in sight! The Story seems a bit slow, but perhaps its bcoz every issue is composed of less than 10 panels each.

"You are self!"

hahahahahaha

For me, just be able to read it free is good enough.
Those who complained said they would stop reading, just let them.

Keep up your good work. I'm sure the more you do it, you will gradually improve.

"I am the most smart one in the world!"

Quotes like this are why I keep reading. =P

Unfortunately I feel forced to drop this one, too hard to understand what is happening with these translations.

I know it's not easy to do, but also it will make the readers lose interest if not properly done.

Anyway, it's looks a good manhua and the plot seem to be interesting if you can make a bit out of it.

I have to agree, unfortunately, if it gets revised I'd definitely give it another go though because it looks pretty sweet.

Hello everybody,I know my level is too low to translate it,so if you want,anybody can try to translate it here:http://www.now-do.com/works/6403570346109173822

For me, just be able to read it free is good enough.
Those who complained said they would stop reading, just let them.

Keep up your good work. I'm sure the more you do it, you will gradually improve.

Hello everybody,I know my level is too low to translate it,so if you want,anybody can try to translate it here:http://www.now-do.com/works/6403570346109173822

Unfortunately I feel forced to drop this one, too hard to understand what is happening with these translations.

I know it's not easy to do, but also it will make the readers lose interest if not properly done.

Anyway, it's looks a good manhua and the plot seem to be interesting if you can make a bit out of it.

His bag is the "gay style" bwahahahahahaha!!! That is too ridiculous!

Hello I have translated the new chapter here!

Anybody can read it!

http://www.now-do.com/works/6403570346109173822/read/6403570406239764874/en

some of the pages not translated.

the ones i saw are ch.2 page 4 and ch.4 page 7

A little hard to read, but honestly, I just follow the artwork and action which is certainly the strength of this one.

He hopped into the action, within the first two chapters, no questions asked, like a boss, instant follow~

The description: "Borther Don"? Is that supposed to be "Brother"?

not your typical isekai , cant see any waifus

And the MC don't have OP magic or whatever Rpg stat.

It's more like Dynasty warriors: D

not your typical isekai , cant see any waifus

I'd like it to stay in modern setting.. This guy looks like Karamastu in his wet dreams <3

Hard to choose a genre for this one.

Not enough chapters to know what it's about.

>Manhua
demn, the isekai craze isn't stopping.

with this, we might get another session of drifters (not the anime, the western tv show)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics