Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 195votes)

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Alt Names: alt 謎の彼女Xalt 謎樣女友Xalt Kekasih Misterius Xalt La Novia Misteriosa Xalt My Mysterious Girlfriend Xalt Nazo no Kanojo X
Author: Ueshiba Riichi
Artist: Ueshiba Riichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, a strange transfer student appears before Tsubaki. Urabe Mikoto is an antisocial girl, whose hobby is just sleeping during class-breaks. One day, Tsubaki goes to wake her up and accidentally tastes her drool... And gets hooked on that!

After that, he starts going out with her and gets to know her better. Her second hobby, as it turns out, is carrying around scissors in her panties and cutting paper into flowers... or whatever else is getting on her nerves...
Go to Mysterious Girlfriend X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 59 Replies
Topic So, MGX Anime New Window No Comment
  • 9 Replies

377 Comments

I don't really buy the supernatural tag, I kinda see the train of thought that'd lead there but it's not really delved into enough for a tag of that magnitude to be applied. Tags shouldn't really be applied unless it's a significant aspect of the manga's content. Being able to experience true empathy through saliva doesn't really strike me as something people would be searching for with the 'supernatural' tag.
I bet he had a koolaid smile =P
"I wonder just how the panty-scissors will look once they're animated?"

Well they just look like panty shots.
Supernatural because Urabe tells her thoughts via saliva and she got some supernatural scissors talent. And ain't this manga released monthly because it's made on monthly basis? Also, Riichi sensei made this manga because he wanted to do love-themed story of teenagers without any real ero/love/sex scenes involved as there already are dozens of new titles each months full of unnecessary naked girls and are based upon flashing panties but without any deeper story. MGX is unique manga but people judges it because they want to see lolis or butts in yer face in each and every tittle, sad.
balls BAlls BALLS OF STEEL

ANIME FFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH
Cool, anime adaption!

But what's with the 'Supernatural' tag? lol
not really.
@IMark360o I don't think its so wierd. When its between a couple its just fine. I mean couples swap spit all the time. I think its kinda cute that they can transmit their feelings like that to each other...
Ok I posted a lot of stuff, but don't anyone find it nasty drinking other people spit, don't get me wrong it a good manga but it's making me feel disturb drinking my own saliva
Ok I posted a lot of stuff, but don't anyone find it nasty drinking other people spit, don't get me wrong it a good manga but it's making me feel disturb drinking my own saliva
Ok, shit just got weird
Ok, shit just got weird
Shit just got crazy
...Anime!!!!! its getting an anime O.O
I was wondering how this manga got popular and after reading all the chapters.. just Wow.. I think i want more from this manga :D
soo im guessing the drool is the supernatural part
Well, movement has been glacial but the latest chapter seems interesting. And the whole thing's pretty cute so I'm still following it. But I do feel for Tsubaki--she really doesn't let him in much either physically or emotionally.
Agreed. The last chapter's setup, though nothing new, but it's a good mind exercise
Oh! I'm dying for the next chapter!
This is some weird setup
Hopefully this gets translated in a weekly basis instead of a monthly good series worth the read
Whoa... These guys actually include duplicated chapters made from different groups... /respect.
Haven't been into this kind of online reader for a while. \o/
i m expecting more perverted action,the story is becoming some what boring how long will they keep up this licking thing. At least they should kiss or something like that. I m feeling bad for Tsubaki
This is cute and has a good atmosphere, but it disappointed me early on because i expected it to go in a much more supernatural direction.
How disappointing not a new chapter just the same chapter difference version
iv always wanted to read this but never got into it so im gonna read a couple chapters. post my opinion later.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics