Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 136votes)

Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 双葉さん家の姉弟alt Futaba's Family Twinsalt 후타바 씨네의 남매
Author: Tsukudani Norio
Artist: Tsukudani Norio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A healing comedy of a cute, sexy and brother-loving big sister!
Go to Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

Why so bad

It's cute and somehow nice so I'll follow it as long as it doesn't cross the line

Wait, is that egg thing not the standard everywhere? Around here (Chicago area) all the egg cartons are designed to hold eggs pointy end down like that. I don't think I've ever seen eggs packaged the other way.

I LOVE MANGAS LIKE THIS! <3
OH NOM NOM!!!

Would read again for more Lifehacks

Wow. The fact that they even have "lifehacks" for loners somehow makes this way more pathetic than it normally is...

- "It's gold! It's Gold!"

- "What the hell am I saying? Incest stuff are you kidding me?"

- Followed.

When the genitals debate with the mind.

- "It's gold! It's Gold!"

- "What the hell am I saying? Incest stuff are you kidding me?"

- Followed.

knowing the artist cant help and think there going to be a trap somewhere later... not gonna complain about it tho

"Healing comedy of a cute, sexy and brother-loving big sister!"

"cute, sexy and brother-loving big sister!"

-is an Ecchi incest romcom-

So...Healing eh?

lol

"I'm a normalfag in an incest manga. Life is hell."

Shouldn't the artist name be listed as: TSUKUDANI Norio so that when you click it you can see the artist's other works.

Also, wow the artist is super cute IRL.

i didn't know that thing about eggs...

brb going to go flip them right now

i didn't know that thing about eggs...

Page 10. Lines would be crossed. Immediately.

• Gao likes this

Bless the scan group!

"steamy" huh? guhehehe

yet another generic, simple, romcom, and incest story. I can't help but subscribe this.

congrats u figured out the reason these are made

yet another generic, simple, romcom, and incest story. I can't help but subscribe this.

honestly the siblings are cute, but if anything I'm here for the lifehacks. Anything that improves bachelorhood quality of life is goodshite.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics