Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 54votes)

Circle

Alt Names:
Author: Wang Ziying
Artist:
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Human- this enormous community. Some like to hang out together. Some like to gossip about others. Although it's a community, inside there is still evilness. For everyone to be united, they must find a mutual enemy. Xiao Shang is that "mutual enemy".
Go to Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Thank you for the translations! I love it!!!
Thank you for scanlating this amazing manhwa! Sooo happy I was finally able to read this in English I just have to say...Mi Xi is...not from this world. I think he’s a god, or a deity, or an immortal...or something even more grand.

Xun needs to slap some sense into his psycho little sister tbh.

Didn't know you were working on this project until I saw the last pages on chapter 88... Thank you so much for your hard work and for bring us this beautiful story... Must follow from now on in here.
I wasn't aware till i read ch88. That's why i immediately went here and made an account, from now on i'll read it here. And thank you for your hardwork on putting this beautiful manhwa. This is my new favorite! Thank you for all the people who worked hard for this . Loved it!❤
I love Circle *-* One of my fav Manual...hope it will all end good *-*
Thank you

Thank you very much for your work, i really love this serie !! and i agree with what you said on ch88 :))

Thanks guys for the chapters am totally hooked but do so hate how short they are but you guys just came through

I'M CRYING WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Auntie/uncle in chapter 67. Help me out here.... When I look it up, I get what actually relatives call eachother, but not what people who are unrelated use for auntie & uncle. I've only read 4 Chinese webtoons this year, & everyone has translated them literally without making a vocabulary index.

Oji (san) (Jp) / Ahjussi (Kr) / ? (Ch)

Oba (san) (Jp) / Ahjumma (Kr) /  ? (Ch)

Auntie: (Āyí) 阿姨

Uncle: (Shūshu) 叔叔

Wow, 8 chapters in one go. Bless the scanlation team for this early christmas present.

Auntie/uncle in chapter 67. Help me out here.... When I look it up, I get what actually relatives call eachother, but not what people who are unrelated use for auntie & uncle. I've only read 4 Chinese webtoons this year, & everyone has translated them literally without making a vocabulary index.

Oji (san) (Jp) / Ahjussi (Kr) / ? (Ch)

Oba (san) (Jp) / Ahjumma (Kr) /  ? (Ch)

Ah, the main antagonist has arrived. Linda is a name, but he said Lin was a surname, so her name is Da? Just plain old Da?

wow!!! this series is so freaking good!!! i was expecting the usual forceful/manipulative/sexual-harassment type developments, but theres actually communication and understanding boundaries in this story??? and they respect each other?!! i love it so much, thanks for picking up this series!!

::Looks at official Chinese site for visual spoilers I can't read:: THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

this is really cute, i'm living for the updates

Hahsha, & here I thought grocery stores were bad enough for bringing out Santa in October.
The pictures at the end of the last chapter were so saucy, you just want to lick the bowl clean.

Ao: "I can't look up anything with the wifi here."

Come to my house, where the wifi speeds are on par with 1998 LAN dial-up.

Shang is my new precious baby <3 thanks for the translation!! I love youu

Great scans. High quality images, readable text, lightening fast releases, not choked with tons of noticeable spelling & grammar errors.

Poor Xiao Shang just experienced the same emotional turmoil as the protagonist of a Korean series called Fools:

Spoiler

Thank you for your hard work BTW great manga
I was curious if anyone knew why Wang Ziying dropped her previous series; Shades Captor. It was an incoherent mess at the begining, but improved greatly in the middle, & by the time it ended, I wad totally invested.
I usually don't read BL but this is an exception.. it's quite good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics