Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 97votes)

Gamers!

Alt Names: alt ゲーマーズ!alt Oyuncular
Author: Aoi Sekina
Artist: Takahashi Tsubasa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers on a fairly ordinary high school boy named Keita Amano. His hobby is video games, but apart from that, he has no conspicuous traits, and has never been in love. As Keita continues his gaming life, he suddenly becomes involved with the most beautiful girl at school, Tendou Karen, the president of the school's video game club. She shocks Keita when she suddenly asks him to join the video game club.

Watch how their relationship evolves and becomes more complicated, especially when other gamers come into the picture, creating all sorts of misunderstandings and drama.
Go to Gamers! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic can we find another group for this? New Window smashko
  • 0 Replies

65 Comments

She was clearly actin all flirty in an attempt to fill out her club, even though he fell for it I'm glad he held his ground on his ideals. Seems worth following.

Yeah, you can see something is wrong with her when she call the game our MC play BORING .

And twice.

Seems like she have a horrible hidden personnality .

She was clearly actin all flirty in an attempt to fill out her club, even though he fell for it I'm glad he held his ground on his ideals. Seems worth following.

>self insert protagonist getting involved with the most popular girl in school cliche

Not a good self-insert if I don't want to insert myself into his character.

filthy casul

Spoiler

Why is she blushing so hard around him then? I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those stories that while she does like the other guy at first, she likes the mc in the end.

Call it cliche, but I'd rather have a straightforward story than it building him and her up as she strings him along and falls for someone else.

you did good kid, play games like you want, not like you're told.

>self insert protagonist getting involved with the most popular girl in school cliche

Don't judge this story too fast. 

>MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL IS SECRETLY AN ELITIST GAMER AND THE BLAND, MEDIOCRE GAMER MC ACTUALLY PLAYS CASUAL MOBAGE 

WHAT A TWIST

That was better than what i've expected

Spoiler

really? i thought karen liked him i only know chiaki and aguri likes the other guy, well one is a gf thats why, also the chart doesnt explain it fully

Well at least this guy knows what he wants and can say no. Interesting to see how it actually develops

Spoiler

3 people and 3 stars (what to do?), i have the power so yeah give it 5 stars and yeah it get up to 4 stars, because i fan of skythewood and i had the power, im the hero.

@Vyrals

Cat scans releases have delay

wait no chapter uploaded yet?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics