Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 97votes)

Gamers!

Alt Names: alt ゲーマーズ!alt Oyuncular
Author: Aoi Sekina
Artist: Takahashi Tsubasa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers on a fairly ordinary high school boy named Keita Amano. His hobby is video games, but apart from that, he has no conspicuous traits, and has never been in love. As Keita continues his gaming life, he suddenly becomes involved with the most beautiful girl at school, Tendou Karen, the president of the school's video game club. She shocks Keita when she suddenly asks him to join the video game club.

Watch how their relationship evolves and becomes more complicated, especially when other gamers come into the picture, creating all sorts of misunderstandings and drama.
Go to Gamers! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic can we find another group for this? New Window smashko
  • 0 Replies

65 Comments

I like how everyone is praising the MMC because he was even more of a Beta-kun than usual.

"Nah, I'll just keep playing my shitty games as a means of escapism" - Great Victory!

That game club...that's more like a professional team than just a club for having fun.

I like the MC to stay firm on his ground and didn't swayed by that blondie.

Seeing her character like this, she looks like a bad news.

Isn't that kind of the standard in Japan though? Clubs are for those that take the particular activity very seriously, while circles are for those that are much more casual about whatever activity they are engaged in?

e.g. a soccer club would train and compete in tournaments, etc. While a soccer circle would just get together and play for fun kind of thing.

What seems strangest to me is the game club's president's behavior towards the MC. If she's just trying to recruit him for the game club, she seems to be manipulative, excessive and way overreacting. If on the other hand, she actually has some kind of crush on him, then her persistence and reactions make quite a bit of sense.

I'll have to give this a few chapters to get a better feel for this.

They talking smack about Smash 4 right off the bat. 

Why is she blushing so hard around him then? I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those stories that while she does like the other guy at first, she likes the mc in the end.

Call it cliche, but I'd rather have a straightforward story than it building him and her up as she strings him along and falls for someone else.

Spoiler

Bitch needs a fucking reality check.

Nice MC. 

You know what, I kinda like this MC, he can reject such an offer by beautiful girl just to proof his point mmm...

I mean, it's not like he's imposing on them, so he's not doing anything wrong.

Plus, the way she presents herself to him, feels like she's trying to be "charming" on purpose. Feels fake.

As someone who plays games only for fun, I really like the main character. In the same time, I think that professional gamers are cool, too. That said, I will never be able to partake in competitive gaming. 

an MC that stands up for what he believes in and not bending over at the first pair of breast shoved against him!? I'm impressed. Here's hoping it keeps up.

Just goes to show the current state of manga

That game club...that's more like a professional team than just a club for having fun.

I like the MC to stay firm on his ground and didn't swayed by that blondie.

Seeing her character like this, she looks like a bad news.

This has an anime adaptation 

blue is distrust(疑惑)
pink is trust(信頼)
yellow is sleazy(ゲスい) (not sure about it)
green is hostile(敵意)
This all I can find.

Can someone who can read Japanese please translate the legend in this? I've been trying for half an hour to put that into Google translate and between it's illegibility and my horrible handwriting I can't even figure out what the simpler one is.

Did the same.

All I got was "Trust" (信頼) for the pink arrows. And "Guess" (ゲス)for the yellow ones.

I *think* the light blue/green is rivality? Probably means the bottom right girl considers, one-sidedly, the other two girls are her rivals (in games?). Pure conjecture on my part.

The other is illegible, because the author has horrible handwriting too.

I guess a native could make something of it. Maybe.

Spoiler

Can someone who can read Japanese please translate the legend in this? I've been trying for half an hour to put that into Google translate and between it's illegibility and my horrible handwriting I can't even figure out what the simpler one is.

Calling it now : Mono-san is best girl.

And the romcom part will probably never amount to anything.

But my opinion of MC slightly improved because he stood by the games he likes.

Tendou calling his games "boring" was uncalled for. To each his own.

I'm probably a bit like him : I don't like competitive games. Nothing wrong in being a casual. They criticized him because he wanted to try different characters in the smashbros-like. Who cares? He just wanted to have fun.

For the chart, it doesn't seem to talk about romance. Just relationship.

Pink arrows seem to be about "trust".

Sorry if sound rude.
Seriously The MC Has Sissy face and wimp body, in first glance
But he has some balls to reject a tities who insult his favorites games.

He just only play his game in peace.
"A True gamers never insult other genre games, if that genre not his taste"

*remove a hat*, *bow* then I Say "SALUTE"

After reading the translated first volume of ln,

Spoiler

Elitist gamer vibes from the school idol. A shame people don't respect what games and gaming platforms people enjoy.

Woah! MC is actually a pretty cool guy!
I'm loving this MC, he doesn't just bend over and listen when the "school idol" invites him to her game club after calling his favorite game boring. RESPECT!
Yeaaaah. I don't like Tendou. At all. Mono is clearly the heroine to root for.

an MC that stands up for what he believes in and not bending over at the first pair of breast shoved against him!? I'm impressed. Here's hoping it keeps up.

You guys are going to love "Mono".

yea MONO comes later

You guys are going to love "Mono".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics