Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

what an imbalance game
lv 99 goblin and only give you 1 exp and 2 gold after defeat it

More like her quote to me like when someone ask who are you ? Just normal goblin if you kill me you get 2 gold and 1 exp, kind like saitama quote "just average guys who serve as average hero"

The premise is too contrived. The sheer number of heroes it would take to level in that manner would keep her at it for years, and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have no skills.

Maybe it did take years. And have you never wandered into a higher level area in a MMORPG and gotten killed in a couple hits? Skills are great and all, but stats are important too.

what an imbalance game

Maybe there's a rare 1/256 drop?

what an imbalance game

I want to see one damn MMORPG that has no NPCs but everyone is a player, be it the monsters, the merchants or the human "heroes". I really hate PvP in MMORPGs in general, but that's just because PvP feels so forced and is mostly contrary to the "story" told that forces heroes to set out on a journey to save whatever.

It would be hilarious if one could play a monster and level up + evolve accordingly once it has defeated a certain number of human heroes, and save the grace of the programmers to not force them to program stupid A.I.s for monsters that aren't worth anything...

Wait what, you want to see a setting where there isn't some arbitrary forced distinction between disposable cardboard punching-bag characters and disproportionately overpowered immortal plot-havers? Violence has meaningful consequences and conflict isn't generated by contrived nonsense? Everyone has to play by the same rules and is subject to a consistent causality like... basically every fantasy world ever?

If we're talking about gamifying storytelling, I'd like to see a roguelike where the protagonist dies to something completely absurd and harmless only to be replaced by a new different-but-similar chump. Every third chapter.

If you're talking about an actual videogame that has no built-in extras, very few RPGs could fit that description. You'd be talking about an entirely different genre: no game, all roleplay. (or a match-making service/lobby for minigames)

I want to see one damn MMORPG that has no NPCs but everyone is a player, be it the monsters, the merchants or the human "heroes". I really hate PvP in MMORPGs in general, but that's just because PvP feels so forced and is mostly contrary to the "story" told that forces heroes to set out on a journey to save whatever.

It would be hilarious if one could play a monster and level up + evolve accordingly once it has defeated a certain number of human heroes, and save the grace of the programmers to not force them to program stupid A.I.s for monsters that aren't worth anything...

Game balance; OP mobs in beginner field.

Devs when questioned: "lalalalalalal...Working as intended...lalalalalala"

I really feel bad for Heroine-chan mmm...

I feel sorry for her too but it made me want an Isekai with morbid setting like this, feels like it'll be so depressing but still I'll read it

Theres a LOT of stories like this. They either turn into shit cause the characters are so OP/useless that they're boring to follow or they turn into shit cause the author runs out of generic video game jokes to use.

being a goblin is just a hobby for her

isnt it being hero killer is her hobby instead?

Spoiler

All Hail Honwasabi! Goddess of KS! Patron Deity of Bottom Feeders!

Also, who keeps leaving them near death? I think that's who we should be really worried about.

It's some lv1 pacifist that is even more badass.

So a FemGob of Saitama.

being a goblin is just a hobby for her

The premise is too contrived. The sheer number of heroes it would take to level in that manner would keep her at it for years, and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have no skills.

Also, who keeps leaving them near death? I think that's who we should be really worried about.

So a FemGob of Saitama.

I think this needs a tragedy tag.

that 2TB save point lol

So... http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-r18935Goblin Slayer's final enemy?

Considering he wiped out a horde with only minor inconvenience, I don't think she would be much of a challenge. I doubt she has much magic resistance either. Did you see what that scroll of his did! She's still a much better character than Rou.

this is so cruel, that even though it's really funny, it's also kinda painful to read :S

It's times like these when the Hero Union BBS would be so very useful.

Rewards don't scale with the level of the monster. What kind of crap dev made this?

Fun manga btw.

This is...kind of...sad...

Not for the goblin but for the summoned heroine...

I feel sorry for her too but it made me want an Isekai with morbid setting like this, feels like it'll be so depressing but still I'll read it

This is pretty damn funny! I wonder what direction the story will take.

Looks like this one's going to be really fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics