Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 288votes)

Sono mono. Nochi ni...

Alt Names: alt その者。のちに・・・alt Él, tiempo después...alt That Person. Later on…alt Позже этот человек...
Author: Nahato
Artist: Ayano Urasuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in the “mountain” because of an unfortunate course of events. After 2 years, he decided to come down from the mountain to meet with people. But there were various misunderstanding about the “mountain” which he shut himself off in. And then he repeatedly had encounters with people. And after that. . .

raw's: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beholdtheman/
Go to Sono mono. Nochi ni... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translated Web Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 2 Replies

320 Comments

apparently from the novel tags, everything was a misunderstanding on his part. 

MC got cucked (rejoice ntr fans! lul) and goes to the mountain to become stronger and ntr back the hero (rejoice again ntr fans! lul).  

Joke aside, can anyone who read the light novel or something something that has novel of it tell me in spoiler mode what the story is about. I have the shield hero vibe where mc got repeatedly get fucked in the ass many times. 

I don't mind spoiler too.

I could tell you but I don't know how to set up the spoiler thing
A). She clearly doesn't want to marry you B ). Given her absence on the cover she probably does and C). Since when do "holy women" fuck dudes?

MC got cucked (rejoice ntr fans! lul) and goes to the mountain to become stronger and ntr back the hero (rejoice again ntr fans! lul).  

Joke aside, can anyone who read the light novel or something something that has novel of it tell me in spoiler mode what the story is about. I have the shield hero vibe where mc got repeatedly get fucked in the ass many times. 

I don't mind spoiler too.

Honestly, I can understand the MC's reaction. I mean, seriously. He's known this girl his whole life, and they were even apparently engaged (unless that's a misunderstanding on his part)? Then she gets snatched away to go fight the demon lord, and 'stolen' by this jerk-looking hero. His reaction might be a bit cry-baby-ish... but I can understand it. Besides, nothing wrong with a sensitive guy with feelings.

On the other hand, maybe if he hadn't run away there, maybe it was just a misunderstanding and the hero was just being pushy and trying to make his "relationship" with the holy girl an 'established fact' in a public setting. That would make sense too. Maybe if he hadn't run, she would have come to find him. Ah well, whatever.

And here I am waiting for Ch 99 of the WN and instead get Ch 1 of the manga

Oh hell, most worthless mc of the year.....

Hold your thought, even though this is titled chapter 1, this really is just the prologue.

Oh hell, most worthless mc of the year.....

Why do I feel this is going to be "Cliff Hangers The Novel The Manga"

A ln adapted fantasy that's not a reincarnation? Am i dreaming?

Yes, please wake up, you're already late for your school/work.

Haven't read the novels yet, but hope MC comes back and tear them all to pieces.
A ln adapted fantasy that's not a reincarnation? Am i dreaming?

1st chapter in, and too bad for the MC lol.

One of my few favorite non reincarnation series. 
This is going to be a fun ride.

Now i'm curious as to what the misunderstanding could be...

harsh, but looking at the tags (harem) i guess his future is bright lol

was reading some reviews of the novel and..... not really :/

harsh, but looking at the tags (harem) i guess his future is bright lol

cucked

Thats not a good sign.

wow... just what

cucked

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics