Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 288votes)

Sono mono. Nochi ni...

Alt Names: alt その者。のちに・・・alt Él, tiempo después...alt That Person. Later on…alt Позже этот человек...
Author: Nahato
Artist: Ayano Urasuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in the “mountain” because of an unfortunate course of events. After 2 years, he decided to come down from the mountain to meet with people. But there were various misunderstanding about the “mountain” which he shut himself off in. And then he repeatedly had encounters with people. And after that. . .

raw's: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beholdtheman/
Go to Sono mono. Nochi ni... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translated Web Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 2 Replies

320 Comments

Wait... Wasn't it that the Hero and his childhood friend are in an alley that made Wazu leave?

Okay, i already read the WN/LN don't know which one and that's funny. Even in the begining of the story. This one though, sad, sad begining. I'll wait for the update.

So this strongest wimp got a mango? insta follow

i read the LN 

and the wonderful part on it is the guild card

meh im ok with it if MC is actually badass (that batman touch you know) but here he seems to be beta as fuck which makes it pretty bad. I know it's only 13 pages but hes acting like a cuck alrdy rofl. 

You don't even know what that word means...and he's acting like a 15 year old acts.  Childish.

Thank you very much for the spoilers! Looks very interesting but for the next few chapters its probably gonna be boring imo. 

Spoiler

meh im ok with it if MC is actually badass (that batman touch you know) but here he seems to be beta as fuck which makes it pretty bad. I know it's only 13 pages but hes acting like a cuck alrdy rofl. 

Err... I can sort this off
Summary of Bunch of Spoilers :

Spoiler

Hmmm..... Realistic, But still better than MC in Mirai Nikki

Can't you at least wait in case she rejects that offer? wtf, mate.

You're going to hate this, then...

Spoiler

Honestly, i hate this trope too. Maybe i will be able to tolerate this better if i see this story as "that comedy" from the start. You know, that comedy, the kind of comedy where the MC is just someone that makes you facepalm immensely and endlessly.

Don't seems really interesting as a manga.

Behold the man! x'DD

This will be fun thank's for the translation LHTranslation~ :D

I've read the WN, and maybe some people already said it, but I say it again.
It's purely for my self-satisfaction, tbh. So, bear with me.

Spoiler

And here is my confession,
Spoiler

Ahh...Now, I feel so relieved....

Spoiler

Can't you at least wait in case she rejects that offer? wtf, mate.

I personally dropped it after a few chapter because I found it stupid.

I don't know if it becomes better afterward, but here's the plot when I stopped.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hold your horses, it might not be that bad.

Spoiler

I too was losing hope at one point, because with gags once is funny, twice is ok, repeat again and you've failed a novel. But IMO it pulled through, stopped with that nonsensical part (there's plenty left ofc, but it's not bad) and it could be a good read.

TL;DR it can get annoying, but it does get better, maybe the manga will shorten that period, where the author missed the timing somewhat.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Who the fuck makes the first chapter 13 pages arghhhh

It's actually chapter 0. First chapter is supposedly out on the 28th.

I love this light novel especially how he gets ridiculously strong and doesn't even realize it for the longest time. it is hilarious too because he is pretty much the densest kind of mc. he even causes gods to fall for him and doesn't realize until they literally spell it out for him. insta followed before even reading the chapter

You know, if you're going to make him dense, might as well make him as dense as a neutron star.  That kind of absurdity is pretty fun. =P

Who the fuck makes the first chapter 13 pages arghhhh

I don't know if it becomes better afterward, but here's the plot when I stopped.

Spoiler

A few spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the spoilers! Looks very interesting but for the next few chapters its probably gonna be boring imo. 

Spoiler

Someone please fix the synopsis so it actually tells you something about the story. It is so vauge that it is useless.

Spoiler
"Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in the “mountain” because of an unfortunate course of events"

I wasn't aware that becoming a hermit is a common thing right now.

A few spoilers

Spoiler

I love this light novel especially how he gets ridiculously strong and doesn't even realize it for the longest time. it is hilarious too because he is pretty much the densest kind of mc. he even causes gods to fall for him and doesn't realize until they literally spell it out for him. insta followed before even reading the chapter

MC got cucked (rejoice ntr fans! lul) and goes to the mountain to become stronger and ntr back the hero (rejoice again ntr fans! lul).  

Joke aside, can anyone who read the light novel or something something that has novel of it tell me in spoiler mode what the story is about. I have the shield hero vibe where mc got repeatedly get fucked in the ass many times. 

I don't mind spoiler too.

Spoiler

I could tell you but I don't know how to set up the spoiler thing

[ spoiler]

spoilery text

[ /spoiler]

You just have to remove the space after the  [

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics