Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 288votes)

Sono mono. Nochi ni...

Alt Names: alt その者。のちに・・・alt Él, tiempo después...alt That Person. Later on…alt Позже этот человек...
Author: Nahato
Artist: Ayano Urasuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in the “mountain” because of an unfortunate course of events. After 2 years, he decided to come down from the mountain to meet with people. But there were various misunderstanding about the “mountain” which he shut himself off in. And then he repeatedly had encounters with people. And after that. . .

raw's: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beholdtheman/
Go to Sono mono. Nochi ni... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translated Web Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 2 Replies

320 Comments

There are many enjoyable things in the LN, I guess it's even better if you like NTR.

Spoiler

We really need tags for NTR, beta, and blue balls

Wait,he is not a resurrected/transported 30+ years old ugly fat virgin otaku salary japanese man?????

It's been so fucking long that  that not happened in a magic world setting.

Maybe the hero is

Damn, I read 2 new mangos where MCs got NTRed in one day

So short for chapter 1. It is just a prologue.

Hoping its not just trailer for LN.

Ouch. Coldblooded~

The art is good but judging by the spoilers the story seems extremely unbearable with this wimp of a MC...

I'm reading through the LN translations right now and it seems to be a case of "so stupid it's funny". Nothing in the story makes any sense so if you take it seriously you will hate it.

Author's initial idea which he protected until the end of the series:

Spoiler

Didn't he kiss her in the novel at that point?

So many LN/WNs getting adapted from the ones I like. I'm so happy.

Oh, sweet. This got a manga? Excellent.

Wow, this got a manga? Nice! The art is also great. Can't wait for the guild card segment, best thing in the novel.

Also, I can already see haters will scream "Damn NTR" "MC is a cuck" from mile away lol.

Just some spoiler about MC's personality
Spoiler

If I remember the LN right:

Spoiler

So, yeah. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

So, yeah.

Spoiler

The art is good but judging by the spoilers the story seems extremely unbearable with this wimp of a MC...

Spoiler

So, yeah. 

Now to see if the dude actually mans up

Why does every LN author have to channel their experience with girls into the prologue for their works? Ofc the childhood friend you had went to some hot scumy Chad, you write fucking LNs and she's a human.

Huh. Takes some balls to start out a story with NTR, so I guess I have to give the author credit for that? 

WOW...so...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good art but can't tell anything about the story from just this. Waiting to see more :)

WOW...so...

Spoiler

Wait,he is not a resurrected/transported 30+ years old ugly fat virgin otaku salary japanese man?????

Yeah, but he live in the world that a lot of transported person coming as a hero...

Wait... Wasn't it that the Hero and his childhood friend are in an alley that made Wazu leave?

Probably due the fact that web novel, LN and manga have some differences. Since the translated one is only web novel version, the LN version might be different.

I took a look on the WN, It has been completed around 200 chapters.

Spoiler

I wonder if LN have some serious differences. Kinda hated the childhood one though. I personally have some experiences with this in RL albeit ..oops kinda side tracked

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics