Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 122votes)

If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This

Alt Names: alt Đã ăn diện thì phải ăn diện sao cho đúng.alt Do it this way if you wear the clothesalt 衣服要这么穿alt Fuku wo Kiru Nara Konna Fuu nialt 服を着るならこんなふうに
Author: Shimano Yae
Artist: Shimano Yae
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuusuke, an average office worker meets with his friend at a reunion, only to find out that the fashion world has left him behind. Now, with the help of his sister Tamaki, Yuusuke must take his step into the world of trends and charisma.
Go to If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

302 Comments

Hi guys, translator for this series here. Super excited to be bringing you guys another series. This time, it's about fashion! I dress terribly myself since I spend all day reading, but the protag is clueless about fashion too, so I hope this can be a learning experience for myself and everyone reading this. Thank you

doesn't have a genre tags yet and only have a description...hope this one won't turn out to be an incest yes???

will be waiting for the tags first then decide to read it or not...lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics