Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

They both are in love with the baseball guy, the English title is literally " The one who loves the great me is only you?!". So expect the main ship to be the mc and the glasses girl.

Time for the School Days special

No
Goddammit, and when i thought i already forgotten about that trainwreck, you just have to bring it up

Time for the School Days special

I hope the MC ends up with one of them, and not the glasses girl in the background.

I wonder if she's the one Sun likes.

Himawari's reaction is due to the fact they are going to the Baseball club to see Sun-chan.

Odds are, they are both in love with Sun-chan and want him to help them confess.

That's what you get for acting like a romcom protagonist. If there's someone better around, you're screwed.

I don't know if I should laugh, or feel pity for the MC.

In one way, he deserved it. In another way, they are both insensitive.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I think the president likes mc's friend too, but himawari's reaction to mc with the president is weird if that's the case

the chinese title means something like

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is probably the case, which only makes this chapter's twist even sweeter.

Looks interesting... Time to follow... mehehehe

Spoiler

I don't mind having this type of protagonist. I'm interested how things will go: whether everything turns out just as planned, things fall apart, or if someone will throw a "curve ball" at his plans.

any guesses on what the 'problem' of the contents of the confession will be?

What a plot twist! Guess, it makes it interesting, looking forward to it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics