Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Wait... is this the first manga that has the plot like this or is there anything that's similar? 'cause I would like to fucking read that similar one.

Finally getting something that's not a generic romcom story. 

DAMMIT, I THOUGH A CLICHE, GENERIC HAREM+DENSES AF MC+ROMCOM
You Got Me, Light Yagami Successor
Page 41-42 Be Like:

Spoiler

we knew what will happen, they're gonna gunning for the mc best friend

HAH!

Anyone got a link to where I can read the light novel?

I guess it's supposed to be funny, given that the MC was "calculating" and tried to set himself up with one of the girls that way i.e his "just punishment". Which kinda means the reader has to ignore that both girls on purpose approached the best friend of the guy they were after, befriended him and hoped he'd help them get with him i.e even worse than him.

Well, I'm out. 

It is hilarious though

The first chapter is the samey cliche romcom with the average MC, cute girls who blush at him at every turn and the nonthreatening sidekick friend. But this time the friend gets the girls instead of the MC

Its a punch in the gut for self-inserters 

Is this going to be Nice Boat v2?

I knew there was something weird with this, When I started reading I got this feeling that I always get when I read, normally it's by mistake, a NTR hentai. At least it looks like the glasses girl is the best girl.

She only started getting annoyed after the president mentioned they were going to the baseball club. I guess she saw it as the president trying to get a leg up on her?

the way how the president reacted when he few over her was somewhat weird too. 

Funny twist

Expecting even funnier ones

I guess it's supposed to be funny, given that the MC was "calculating" and tried to set himself up with one of the girls that way i.e his "just punishment". Which kinda means the reader has to ignore that both girls on purpose approached the best friend of the guy they were after, befriended him and hoped he'd help them get with him i.e even worse than him.

Well, I'm out. 

I hate it when childhood friends act like b%hes to their "friend". It's another blow to the archetype.

Why even write this? This is just going to make most readers sick to their stomach.

Well, I'm out. 

Why even write this? This is just going to make most readers sick to their stomach.

>draw cute girls
>make self-insert protagonist
>have cute girls be in love with the jock best friend
It's bait for NTRfags, no way around it.

OH COMON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking pathetic tbh. The author must really hate himself.

Spoiler

What's next? A LN called: "I Can't Believe My Cute Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Both Get Inseminated By The Same Popular Chad and Then I Keep Walking in on Them Having Threesomes and All I Can Do Is Miserably Jack Off"?
I'd read it.

Write it! >:)

They both are in love with the baseball guy, the English title is literally " The one who loves the great me is only you?!". So expect the main ship to be the mc and the glasses girl.

Fucking pathetic tbh. The author must really hate himself.
Spoiler

What's next? A LN called: "I Can't Believe My Cute Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Both Get Inseminated By The Same Popular Chad and Then I Keep Walking in on Them Having Threesomes and All I Can Do Is Miserably Jack Off"?
I'd read it.

im surprised this got a manga when it literally came out as a novel 2 months ago, likely wont last long

Actually the its first novel got published february last year so it's a bit older than that. 

They're definitely gunning for his friend. Still kinda feel bad for the guy.

What'd be even better is if Sun turns them down and goes for the surprise yaoi.

Do it, author. Make my day.

Their love being unrequited would be funny as hell, they kind of deserve it too becoming chummy with a guy just to get his friend.

im surprised this got a manga when it literally came out as a novel 2 months ago, likely wont last long

They're definitely gunning for his friend. Still kinda feel bad for the guy.

What'd be even better is if Sun turns them down and goes for the surprise yaoi.

Do it, author. Make my day.

They both are in love with the baseball guy, the English title is literally " The one who loves the great me is only you?!". So expect the main ship to be the mc and the glasses girl.

ore isn't "the great me" you're thinking of ore-sama or something. ore might come off slightly arrogant depending on context but is certainly isn't the great me.

That's what you get for acting like a romcom protagonist. If there's someone better around, you're screwed.

He thought he was the MC and didn't realize that he was actually the MC's best friend.

Was anyone actually supposed to believe that they were into the MC and not Sun-Chan? I dunno if the original translation seemed more subtle, but this translation couldn't have made it more obvious that both of the girls didn't actually like the MC. Especially with the twist at the end to make him less likeable to prepare for him NTR'ing himself.

I think the president likes mc's friend too, but himawari's reaction to mc with the president is weird if that's the case

She only started getting annoyed after the president mentioned they were going to the baseball club. I guess she saw it as the president trying to get a leg up on her?

Well, now this is interesting.

Interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics