Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 66votes)

Cu-Cu-Cute!

Alt Names: alt きゅーきゅーキュートalt 变装魔界留学生alt Kyu Kyu Cute!alt Ми-ми-мила!
Author: Nojima Kenji
Artist: Fujii Rino / Mutou Kurihito
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To use his ability for good, is Kasuga Rito's hidden wish, but to do that, he needs to gain magic power first. Rito is a sophomore in Rezon Institute, a school for people with special magic abilities. Each student has to reach 100 points to be able to start using their ability, otherwise they won't move up to "Starlight" class. But Rito, known as "the Eternal 99", has been stuck with an unchanging 99 points for a long time.

So here comes his plan: to become friends with Scuse Fontana, a three-day exchange student from the Demon World, and to ask her for some food. (There's rumor that a human can increase his power by eating food from the Demon World). He slips into the hotel where a welcome party is being held for the much respected lady, just to find that she's actually absent. Losing hope, he wastes no time in leaving the hotel. In a back alley behind the hotel, he finds a tiny dragon, which for some reason sticks to his head, and now he can't get it off...
Go to Cu-Cu-Cute! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic MC is a freakin' magnificent bastard. New Window ZeKeR
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 1 Replies
Topic This is a new manga please support! New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 1 Replies

86 Comments

Posted ImageThanks for the update!!!
i wish they would ad more chaps by now
it seems "MB scanlations" messed up scanning the second volume. I still think its early to judge this manga so I wish someone picks it up.
Not only that but his grammar and spelling are horrible and it seems like the information he is using is wrong too. He didn't try to "Change himself for 10 years" he "Challenged himself for 1 year".
@Irecinius
That's a mighty case of SBS you have there...

SBS=Serious-Business-Syndrome
last page chapter four all of them are riding an "airbus"
and then it gets real and Godzilla destroys Tokyo. O.o
@rahyan16 it's actually a scanlation technique used by various groups, leaving enough text to be readable, to imply that the listener cannot hear the speaker's word due to some louder sounds.
Just like how sometimes one person's speech bubble who speaks quietly/whispers is covered by another who spoke louder.
Mmh.. don't like it, leave it~ It ruins the enjoyment for people who are already enjoying the manga^^
chp 4 pg 11 bottom right bubble is covered by the sfx
finally, took a bit long though :S
just as the title of this manga says, it is SOOOO CUTE. my favorite character so far shii-chan for being too adorable.
*sigh* I just can't keep myself from getting all dawww'ish
Man what a cliffhanger ending, I want the next chapter so bad! I feel the same as the guy, Cute's pushing herself too much =(
interesting......
worked fine for me
hmm seems broken links atm
@acolyte You forgot, in a way, Iris Zero - though there's no negation there is no special ability either.

It's a nice manga, which will pbly go the 2p romance route with cuteness - methinks something like Kud Wafter (or the like).
Chapter 2 and I'm still enjoying this manga.
Whether it goes the harem route, or has a terrible plot, it'd still be fun to read. The presentation is so good! This author sure picked a good name for his series, because he sure knows how to make things seem cute.

I think this manga is more about being cute, and making the reader smile, than anything else. A goal I believe it has achieved (so far). Thanks again for the scanlation, Morally Bankrupt Translations! Keep up the good work!
zilentworld: 1st chapter is kinda meh

Still got me thinking o.o

@Thunder Wolf: Now that you say it, getting common. Lessee, Mx0, railgun, any other ones that's memorable recently?
Yup, worth reading for smiles.
Actions of Girl & Dragon is cute combi~but lol@ girl's name.
a pretty nice dragon *looks around to find one for himself*
hmm seems pretty decent to me so i cant wait for some more chapters of it. I also agree that the pacing is a bit weird for this one but its still worth reading.
Even if this is another "guy who's power is to negate other people's power", I'm all for it. The art looks cute and it seems interesting.
Eagerly awaiting more.
Looks interesting to me. It has potential :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics