Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 245votes)

Murabito desu ga Nani ka?

Alt Names: alt 마을사람입니다만 뭔가?alt I am a villager, so what?alt 村人ですが何か?alt 我是村民 有意见?
Author: Shiraishi & Arata
Artist: Sabamu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist was reincarnated in a world with goblin and dragon....but his optimal job is "villager". Using the cheat "getting one chance to redo life after death" he will show you what a villager can do.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000040010000_68/

Korean Raw:
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/185700
Go to Murabito desu ga Nani ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WN/LN New Window mencretnas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

Okay, this whole isekai gimmick starts to get sad.

How pathetic your life is, if you need to self-insert to "dying and reborn as a hero in a medieval era" crap?

I mean, what's the point of having them reborn that doesn't affect them past chapter 1?

Just made them straight up born in that era, as a normal person.

Jesus Christ, why most otakus/manga fan are these pathetic?

Is it so hard to be a manga fan/otaku and HAVE A LIFE at a same time?

I am an otaku & hardcore gamer, and I have a job & a wife (no kids yet though).

It I can do it, everybody can guys, it's not that hard

sigh... -_-

Sorry for the rant...

I mean, the fact that "Isekai reborn" bull**** doesn't affect the MC at all, after chapter 1 really pisses me off.

the answer perhaps could be related to Japan's high suicide rate and happiness rate.

I'm living in japan for now, and every single coworker I know works just for the money, married just so they could live comfortably (for the men, so they don't have to worry about food and cleaning, for the women, so they don't have to work outside home and have more time for themselves)

If there is a choice living in a fascinating world, they would definitely choose it,

How pathetic your life is, if you need to self-insert to "dying and reborn as a hero in a medieval era" crap?

I mean, what's the point of having them reborn that doesn't affect them past chapter 1?

sigh... -_-

Sorry for the rant...

I mean, the fact that "Isekai reborn" bull**** doesn't affect the MC at all, after chapter 1 really pisses me off.

Isekai has been around longer than you've been alive and it will be around long after you're gone.  Just saying.  :>

sigh... -_-

Sorry for the rant...

Supplementary info from the novel since the way presented here is confusing for those not in the know...

Spoiler

If the self-insert mary-sue keikaku-doori stuff was taken out, as well as the over-the-top revenge-bait, then this would be... uh...

What would that leave us with? A wish-fulfillment romance between a hero who doesn't know her strength and a genre-savvy villager? That could have been okay for a few chapters I guess.

There's a couple glimmers of good ideas here but they're pretty much lost in the sludge.

Spoiler

Huh, looks like a brighter version of Nidome no Yuusha.

What the hell just happened here?

Reincarnation protagonist dies because of evil reincarnation protagonist, meets a dragon, gets a promise from dragon because he already met dragon in previous life? Scene change to him at the start area where he can pick new skills but can't pick reincarnation a second time, which means this is his last life? But he already met dragon so it should be third life?

I don't think that scene was from a previous life but of his youth.  It looks like the MC is going back in time and being born again with his original two skills as well as the two new skills.  He made that dragon promise him before he died so that when he meets the dragon again as a child it will take him with and train him.  Since the dragons conditions were he had to be a child for him to be trained.

What I'm not understanding is that in his flashback with the dragon when he was a kid there was a little girl standing in front of the dragon.  That tied with his childhood friend having the title "dragon slayer" is somewhat mysterious to me.  Did she not really kill it, can dragons come back to life, or was the dragon also dead and he was washed up into some kind of area that acts as the dragons "dead space"?

Edit:  Nevermind, reading through it again I don't think he gets to keep his resurrection or wisdom skills.  If he bites the dust this time I think he'll really be gone.

Yeah right best story?

the moment its adaption from LN or WN, and it's isekai, It's become a piece of shit.

If someone can find good story from isekai LN or WN, please le me know!

(I doubt someone can find it)

I can, but people with your kind of attitude do not deserve good things.

I will say that tough, most isekai stuff are garbage like with any other thing which there are many of, but that does not mean they are automatically shit.

Yeah right best story?

the moment its adaption from LN or WN, and it's isekai, It's become a piece of shit.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-r17709

The manga isn't bad, but the LN/WN is godlike. As you can probably tell, this manga is ripping off the one I linked. Title-wise at least.

Mary Sue desu ga Nani ka?
Was expecting a side-story to a certain spider, am disappointed.

Hiraheishi, although it's still pretty par for the course, it's interesting as it tends to do the opposite of what other isekai's do

Hiraheishi is Not Isekai Manga/LN. Hiraheisi is more similar to Tales of Demons and Gods Manhwa

The first chapter is really weak, since the characters were hardly established before things started happening. There was no explanation for any of the world's magic mechanics aside from classes, so the presumably badass scenes with the dragon and afterlife-reincarnation left essentially no impression on the audience. The art swung from strange cutesy panels to gory action panels in the blink of an eye, so we couldn't even immerse ourselves in the world being created. I will admit, it does have a pretty cool premise; a reincarnation character finding loopholes and breaking the system like you would in a video game to max out stats or gain an OP effect, but it looks like it'll be executed poorly. Holding out hope, but probably not gonna see anything good here.

What the hell just happened here?

Reincarnation protagonist dies because of evil reincarnation protagonist, meets a dragon, gets a promise from dragon because he already met dragon in previous life? Scene change to him at the start area where he can pick new skills but can't pick reincarnation a second time, which means this is his last life? But he already met dragon so it should be third life?

Hm... so his name is Moses and he splits the mc huh... ...pft! x'D

Reincarnation within reincarnation:  Isekai-ception!

*BWAAAAAAAAMM!!*

Yeah right best story?

Hiraheishi, although it's still pretty par for the course, it's interesting as it tends to do the opposite of what other isekai's do

2EyzJbV.jpg

Yeah right best story?

the name is such a blatant ripoff that i cringe..

I cringed so hard and so frequently that the people around me thought I was having a stroke.

I hope someone picks it up~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics