Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 245votes)

Murabito desu ga Nani ka?

Alt Names: alt 마을사람입니다만 뭔가?alt I am a villager, so what?alt 村人ですが何か?alt 我是村民 有意见?
Author: Shiraishi & Arata
Artist: Sabamu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist was reincarnated in a world with goblin and dragon....but his optimal job is "villager". Using the cheat "getting one chance to redo life after death" he will show you what a villager can do.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000040010000_68/

Korean Raw:
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/185700
Go to Murabito desu ga Nani ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WN/LN New Window mencretnas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

I'm so sick of all the reincarnation and isekai bullshit

- randomly being summoned by some asshole/meeting truck-kun

- a god/system thing which can tell any info you want to know or an "inspect" skill

- levels, stats, skills, special abilities pop out of everything and shoved into a RPG game-ish interface

- either have the most OP shit from the start, or the "worst" possible job which happens to have an ability to gain anything OP author can think of with his little mind (infinite retries, infinite healing, absorb/steal other skills, create shit out of imagination, or just pure "knowledge" to make anything happen)

I don't know why most of them have very very nice art which just make it even more irritating, it's hard to just simply ignore them and the sheer number of series in this category doesn't help.

Sometimes I wonder if the words "healthy medium" ever existed in the Japanese language at all, and extremism has caused most things in the world to be FUBAR

(You either work your way up from a cesspool of filth being punished every step of the way or you were born with a platinum diamond encrusted spoon shoved so far down your throat............)

They also have a real problem with taking "average" to the extreme as well (if average being extreme even makes sense)

I'm so sick of all the reincarnation and isekai bullshit

- randomly being summoned by some asshole/meeting truck-kun

- a god/system thing which can tell any info you want to know or an "inspect" skill

- levels, stats, skills, special abilities pop out of everything and shoved into a RPG game-ish interface

- either have the most OP shit from the start, or the "worst" possible job which happens to have an ability to gain anything OP author can think of with his little mind (infinite retries, infinite healing, absorb/steal other skills, create shit out of imagination, or just pure "knowledge" to make anything happen)

I don't know why most of them have very very nice art which just make it even more irritating, it's hard to just simply ignore them and the sheer number of series in this category doesn't help.

Rather than 'allergic to sexy' it might be more apropos to say 'addicted to pedophilia'. At least so long as it's 2D. I've always assumed the low childbirth rates are somehow to blame, or something.

I remember I took a trip through Akihabara while I was studying abroad in Japan, that cleared up any ambiguities I might have had about the matter, at least with respect to the otaku crowd. Needed so much soap for my eyes that day.

I really want to just say they're all Pedobears and be done with it, but stupid common sense won't let me write off a large group of people like that lol

what I like about lv999 villager is that he is not obsessed on power as other mc's he just flicks booger to make money.

about the flatness. I can't deny that nor will I justify it, as that is a war that is going on for generations.

That's true, the characters are very interesting and well developed by LN standards IMO

The only thing that I really want to bring up, because this story practically hit every generic trope thus far, yet did not went far enough to mention anything...

"the drought was so bad, that one family actually had to sell one of their children...Our family was really one inch away from not making it, either..."
MC's face is incredibly grim and distraught.

And after dropping that huge bummer-bomb, the story goes ahead and shows a happy-go-lucky cute loli, having fun and being overall cute. 
what the fuck.
Why would anyone think that's a good idea. That was like shitting in someone's mouth, while still trying to maintain a normal, cheerful conversation afterwards. I was even expecting something really depressing to happen after hearing "child slavery is a thing and is in the MC's face", but nope. Just happy shit.
This is some hardcore red-herring of the likes I never seen before.

I agree. Escaping child slavery was literally the prologue to Valkyrie Profile, and was used to great effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC4WrktfWaQ

While on the subject of video games, Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening (adult version) sure seems similar to this one.

latest?cb=20160702031613

The only thing that I really want to bring up, because this story practically hit every generic trope thus far, yet did not went far enough to mention anything...

"the drought was so bad, that one family actually had to sell one of their children...Our family was really one inch away from not making it, either..."
MC's face is incredibly grim and distraught.

And after dropping that huge bummer-bomb, the story goes ahead and shows a happy-go-lucky cute loli, having fun and being overall cute. 
what the fuck.
Why would anyone think that's a good idea. That was like shitting in someone's mouth, while still trying to maintain a normal, cheerful conversation afterwards. I was even expecting something really depressing to happen after hearing "child slavery is a thing and is in the MC's face", but nope. Just happy shit.
This is some hardcore red-herring of the likes I never seen before.

It's called LV999 Villager, and they both have a distinct lack of harem, not to mention the demon girl is a Loli, what is with the Japanese and their obsession with taking something amazingly hot like a succubus or a voluptuous vampire and converting it into a flat chested nightmare, are they allergic to sexy or something?

And don't give me some bullshit about a difference in cultural aesthetics, I've seen high school DXD!!! So I know they love it just as much as we do!!!

what I like about lv999 villager is that he is not obsessed on power as other mc's he just flicks booger to make money.

about the flatness. I can't deny that nor will I justify it, as that is a war that is going on for generations.

Because he wound up in a Rune Factory world?
And Truck-kun should send a hard-assed scumbag Yakuza to one of these fantasy worlds. Imagine the kid getting tatted up at age 8, then shaking down monsters for money.

And making drug....magic potions out of loli fairies and selling them on streets by employing local goblins.
P.S. and his name will be Gokudo

It's called LV999 Villager, and they both have a distinct lack of harem, not to mention the demon girl is a Loli, what is with the Japanese and their obsession with taking something amazingly hot like a succubus or a voluptuous vampire and converting it into a flat chested nightmare, are they allergic to sexy or something?

And don't give me some bullshit about a difference in cultural aesthetics, I've seen high school DXD!!! So I know they love it just as much as we do!!!

Rather than 'allergic to sexy' it might be more apropos to say 'addicted to pedophilia'. At least so long as it's 2D. I've always assumed the low childbirth rates are somehow to blame, or something.

I remember I took a trip through Akihabara while I was studying abroad in Japan, that cleared up any ambiguities I might have had about the matter, at least with respect to the otaku crowd. Needed so much soap for my eyes that day.

what is with the Japanese and their obsession with taking something amazingly hot like a succubus or a voluptuous vampire and converting it into a flat chested nightmare, are they allergic to sexy or something?

Flatness is Justice!

well he has to make (2 dimension) ends meet. :D

would have liked if they did "lvl 9999 villager" as a manga instead of this one.

That one have more ummp.

Now I am just wondering how he will take his revenge

Why is a villager the world's strongest being? Well, you could say that he is good at farming exp. 

Because he wound up in a Rune Factory world?

And Truck-kun should send a hard-assed scumbag Yakuza to one of these fantasy worlds. Imagine the kid getting tatted up at age 8, then shaking down monsters for money.

Why is a villager the world's strongest being? Well, you could say that he is good at farming exp. 

Well, looks like truck-kun is at it again. Just sending people into reincarnation in another dimension. lol

well he has to make (2 dimension) ends meet. :D

would have liked if they did "lvl 9999 villager" as a manga instead of this one.

That one have more ummp.

Now I am just wondering how he will take his revenge

I'd just like to point out, since this point comes up a lot, that you're talking about different things.

When people complain about "isekai", they're complaining about the recent glut of usually-explicitly-game-based, "cheat"-bearing, self-insert titles, often involving reincarnation via death by truck, which is what brought "isekai" into common fan parlance. It's a recent phenomenon, and we have no short-hand descriptor for it other than isekai, so despite that being a disservice to the word, that's the word we use.

Very rarely are people literally complaining about stories where the character is whisked away to another world, many of which are often near and dear to most of our hearts. No one's bashing Alice in Wonderland when they complain about Isekai.

Spoiler

I liked the cat and that's it.

-I-m-not-crazy-the-cheshire-cat-26541794

Well, looks like truck-kun is at it again. Just sending people into reincarnation in another dimension. lol

Some people here have already said how is the life of common adults in Japan. There is literally no time to do other things, they have assimilated the work culture to slave levels. They still have the old mindset we had in the first half of 20th century and before.

Since this happens, when someone has a hobby he usually focuses entirely on it, and that's what happen to otakus. They have no other topic of conversation nor they do socializing as we do, that's why japanese frown upon them. Saying you are an otaku in Japan is killing yourself socially.

It's really that hard over there to have a hobby. And when they do, many of them do to extreme levels.

When I read this, instead of a like button I need a sad button

the answer perhaps could be related to Japan's high suicide rate and happiness rate.

I'm living in japan for now, and every single coworker I know works just for the money, married just so they could live comfortably (for the men, so they don't have to worry about food and cleaning, for the women, so they don't have to work outside home and have more time for themselves)

If there is a choice living in a fascinating world, they would definitely choose it,

The most accurate portrayal of the life of a salaryman. WARNING- Grilled Mormons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MIlJYiJUs

I think many would prefer to be hit by a truck in order to evade the terror and existential dread that are Japanese Pranks and Game Shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1i6LEJyyBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPXQLgvk_w

Okay, this whole isekai gimmick starts to get sad.

How pathetic your life is, if you need to self-insert to "dying and reborn as a hero in a medieval era" crap?

I mean, what's the point of having them reborn that doesn't affect them past chapter 1?

Just made them straight up born in that era, as a normal person.

Jesus Christ, why most otakus/manga fan are these pathetic?

Is it so hard to be a manga fan/otaku and HAVE A LIFE at a same time?

I am an otaku & hardcore gamer, and I have a job & a wife (no kids yet though).

It I can do it, everybody can guys, it's not that hard

sigh... -_-

Some people here have already said how is the life of common adults in Japan. There is literally no time to do other things, they have assimilated the work culture to slave levels. They still have the old mindset we had in the first half of 20th century and before.

Since this happens, when someone has a hobby he usually focuses entirely on it, and that's what happen to otakus. They have no other topic of conversation nor they do socializing as we do, that's why japanese frown upon them. Saying you are an otaku in Japan is killing yourself socially.

It's really that hard over there to have a hobby. And when they do, many of them do to extreme levels.

the answer perhaps could be related to Japan's high suicide rate and happiness rate.

I'm living in japan for now, and every single coworker I know works just for the money, married just so they could live comfortably (for the men, so they don't have to worry about food and cleaning, for the women, so they don't have to work outside home and have more time for themselves)

If there is a choice living in a fascinating world, they would definitely choose it,

the name is such a blatant ripoff that i cringe..

I believe this and a certain series about a particular spider, both actually stem from places like 2chan message boards where someone makes a thread for answering questions about, say; their occupation--not dissimilar to Reddit Ask Me Anything (AMA). I could be wrong, but it's just something I've seen more than a few times to be a mere coincidence.

Isekai has been around longer than you've been alive and it will be around long after you're gone.  Just saying.  :>

And that's why we can't have nice things.

Isekai has been around longer than you've been alive and it will be around long after you're gone.  Just saying.  :>

I'd just like to point out, since this point comes up a lot, that you're talking about different things.

When people complain about "isekai", they're complaining about the recent glut of usually-explicitly-game-based, "cheat"-bearing, self-insert titles, often involving reincarnation via death by truck, which is what brought "isekai" into common fan parlance. It's a recent phenomenon, and we have no short-hand descriptor for it other than isekai, so despite that being a disservice to the word, that's the word we use.

Very rarely are people literally complaining about stories where the character is whisked away to another world, many of which are often near and dear to most of our hearts. No one's bashing Alice in Wonderland when they complain about Isekai.

Spoiler

when 1 reincarnation is not enough

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics