Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 300votes)

Wortenia Senki

Alt Names: alt ウォルテニア戦記alt 워르테니아 전기alt RECORD OF WORTENIA WARalt Wortenia Waralt 沃特尼亚战记
Author: Hori Ryota
Artist: Yagi Yukari
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Mikoshiba Ryouma was summoned to a different world in the middle of a war. Sensing the malice from the one who summoned him (a summoner of the O'ltormea empire), he uses his martial arts to run away, killing important people of the empire during his escape. After the escape, he rescues two twin sisters from the hands of thieves. The sisters who can use magic, swear to serve him as subordinates. Thus, Ryouma begins his journey on the path of the supreme ruler.

Raw Manga: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/wortenia/
Novel Info: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/wortenia-senki/
Go to Wortenia Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Wortenia Senki New Window Nefrytone
  • 2 Replies

374 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

and this is like 1000% less edgy than summoned slaughter?

Yeah, SS had him killing a good of darkness before he even gets summoned and also scaring 2 other gods which is super edgy imo. Like I said only reason I read SS was cause I am so in love with Lack's art but I can just look at their tumblr/Twitter if I want to see that.

Also SS mc kills 2 best girls which was not ok.

this character design tho

Spoiler

seems like japan want to take over the world again

even in high school they already master martial arts, weapon, and firearm

Hmmm...a Japanese person summoned to another world is already a normal thing in isekai series. i was hoping for an isekai series where the MC (from Japan) meet another world traveller from different country (America, England, China and others).

this one seems good (for now)...hope the MC doesn't become a "normal" MC after meeting the harem 

It'd be great if there was a parody of these summoning gates/answering the call. Like the hero straight up refusing to step through (or paying a homeless person to take his place), throwing trash through it like in the Simpsons, or somehow pulling the summoner through instead. Or he could toss them a gun kit, books about various subjects, and tell them to solve their own problems. It would be a one-shot, obviously. A ONE/Murata combo lampooning isekai could surpass Konosuba.

At least this MC thinks on his feet and is built like a Joestar.

A lot of manhua actually like this though.. The chinese must be really love martial art ^^

It's nice we have another isekai with nice setting.. Followed!

Waow, this MC is more cunning than i thought. Not only he has brawn and spine, he also has brain! The very kind of OP-ness i truly like! :D

So um, based on your judgement, which one you like better? Just curious...

Absolutely wortenia senki. Summonned slaughterer is just a random killing fest which have no other reasoning than "the MC wants to kill, period. Nothing more nothing less.Plot? Story? Characters? What's that, food?" It's only interesting seeing the ruthless killings for a couple of times, but when the whole novel until the end is only about random slaughters it's getting stall fast.

I was looking for this manga back(Wortenia Senki)when I saw it on marumaru but didn't know the name. After describing it to someone who reads light novels they pointed me towards summoned slaughter cause it is almost the exact same. He even ends up with 2 girls at the beginning. Only redeemable thing was that Lack was the artist.

and this is like 1000% less edgy than summoned slaughter? 

Waow, this MC is more cunning than i thought. Not only he has brawn and spine, he also has brain! The very kind of OP-ness i truly like! :D

I was looking for this manga back(Wortenia Senki)when I saw it on marumaru but didn't know the name. After describing it to someone who reads light novels they pointed me towards summoned slaughter cause it is almost the exact same. He even ends up with 2 girls at the beginning. Only redeemable thing was that Lack was the artist.

So um, based on your judgement, which one you like better? Just curious...

Summoned slaughterer?

So far, not an Edgy McEdgeworth MC, so followed.  :D

Competent MC? They are as rare as common sense in American comic books

And that's saying something:

189812_700b.jpg

Summoned slaughterer?

Haha! He pulled a 'Hannibal' escape there!

Hmm.. Idk I give this one a chance I guess. MC seems to be way too competent for someone who just transported into a new world.

Ooooh we have a guy that isn't a spineless pile of infant excrement.

How are the raws? They need a bunch of cleaning, or are they web raws?

MC who is a brute? Though not as much as Rance, I'm satisfied.

Followed.

A new Isekai manga means adventure, fantasy and fuuuuuun so followeeed~ x)

Competent MC? They are as rare as common sense in American comic books

isekai without a brainless mc(i hope)

followed

Sensing the malice from the one who summoned him (a summoner of the O’ltormea empire), he uses his martial arts to run away, killing important people of the empire during his escape. After the escape, he rescues two twin sisters from the hands of thieves. The sisters who can use magic, swear to serve him as subordinates. Thus, Ryouma begins his journey on the path of the supreme ruler.

Sigh.

Well, at least it's not super generic....guess it's worth a read.

Interesting MC 
followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics