Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 300votes)

Wortenia Senki

Alt Names: alt ウォルテニア戦記alt 워르테니아 전기alt RECORD OF WORTENIA WARalt Wortenia Waralt 沃特尼亚战记
Author: Hori Ryota
Artist: Yagi Yukari
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Mikoshiba Ryouma was summoned to a different world in the middle of a war. Sensing the malice from the one who summoned him (a summoner of the O'ltormea empire), he uses his martial arts to run away, killing important people of the empire during his escape. After the escape, he rescues two twin sisters from the hands of thieves. The sisters who can use magic, swear to serve him as subordinates. Thus, Ryouma begins his journey on the path of the supreme ruler.

Raw Manga: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/wortenia/
Novel Info: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/wortenia-senki/
Go to Wortenia Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Wortenia Senki New Window Nefrytone
  • 2 Replies

374 Comments

I can't tell if you are trolling, but never the less you shouldn't joke about the Nanking Massacre because there are many firsthand accounts about what happened then from both Japanese Soldiers and Chinese victims. Just the fact that you disregard something like the Nanking Massacre is like saying you disregard all the people who have died during that time. I am exasperated at the fact that someone would say this and it is just appalling to me that you write it off as mere propaganda like it is some sort of fabricated story written by the Government. I do agree with you that the fact that history is written by the perspective of the victors and that certain facts were and have been changed and that people will kill if driven to a certain point, but atrocities like genocides that had happened cannot be altered and the fact that the people who had committed these atrocities were not driven into a corner and forced to kill, but were people who took the initiative and gladly raped and killed mass amounts of people. So, before you post something that starts of with, "Wow, people still believe in WW2 aftermath propaganda like 'Nanking Massacre,'" do your research. Also, the Nanking Massacre is one of many atrocities that the Japanese deny that they have done, so just the fact they you are denying the fact that it had happened makes you just as bad as those soldiers who had killed the children and raped the women.

Don't mind him, he's a well known troll.

Thats the manga community for you. Rape and genocide are things only "bad" nations do. Glorious Japan would never do such terrible things.

There are a lot of idiots these days who believe everything bad in the world is the fault of Europe and USA. They think that atrocities like slavery only existed in those 2 places and that the rest of the world are just victims. I'm not even exaggerating. They actually believe that.

In the light novel/web novel It was interesting at first but

Spoiler

I can't tell if you are trolling, but never the less you shouldn't joke about the Nanking Massacre because there are many firsthand accounts about what happened then from both Japanese Soldiers and Chinese victims. Just the fact that you disregard something like the Nanking Massacre is like saying you disregard all the people who have died during that time. I am exasperated at the fact that someone would say this and it is just appalling to me that you write it off as mere propaganda like it is some sort of fabricated story written by the Government. I do agree with you that the fact that history is written by the perspective of the victors and that certain facts were and have been changed and that people will kill if driven to a certain point, but atrocities like genocides that had happened cannot be altered and the fact that the people who had committed these atrocities were not driven into a corner and forced to kill, but were people who took the initiative and gladly raped and killed mass amounts of people. So, before you post something that starts of with, "Wow, people still believe in WW2 aftermath propaganda like 'Nanking Massacre,'" do your research. Also, the Nanking Massacre is one of many atrocities that the Japanese deny that they have done, so just the fact they you are denying the fact that it had happened makes you just as bad as those soldiers who had killed the children and raped the women.

Thats the manga community for you. Rape and genocide are things only "bad" nations do. Glorious Japan would never do such terrible things.

well, that was one way of getting out of the castle, quoting echo

He must have killed "guard" and took his costume Hitman-styled

btw, is that a mustache on the doctors face in ch2, page 13?
The one page where he has it.

Gangsta

Interesting series so far.

A notch better than wimpy MC.

Wow, people still believe in WW2 aftermath propaganda like "Nanking Massacre"...

So you mean he's like Sylar from Heroes mmm...~?

I felt like doing an initial review of this for some odd reason, so here it is:
Spoiler

Good first chapter. Wish it was longer..  I wonder what the point was for introducing Asuka when hes gone to another world O_o She aint going to matter anymore.

there is 4 panel of girls lined up, so maybe she would got summoned there too, somehow

Good first chapter. Wish it was longer..  I wonder what the point was for introducing Asuka when hes gone to another world O_o She aint going to matter anymore.

Wow, people still believe in WW2 aftermath propaganda like "Nanking Massacre"...
(Cont.)

To make a long response short, because I don't disagree with everything you suggest:

If you want to make a sensible response to a poorly thought and inflated argument, don't dismiss one set of recorded and long-suffered atrocities as propaganda only to emphasize another in service of a particular perspective.

There are a lot of this, "you expect me to believe that a person from Japan would so unhesitatingly kill?"

Yes. Yes I do. Japan has a lot of suppressed violent urges deep inside. Remember the Rape of Nanking. The Pacifist Japanese Herbivore is mere propaganda. The Savage Spirit of the Samurai is in the hearts of Many Japanese. They idolized the art of killing efficiently. There was a newspaper that followed the competition of two Japanese Soldiers on who could kill the most with a sword. In WW2, they committed many violent acts. The reason most other Asian countries hate Japan is because of how brutally savage they were and people alive today still remember what they did because they experienced it first hand. The whole propaganda has most people believing the lie and even in their own history lessons, they play down the severity of the crimes they have committed. 

Humans are very violent creatures. I believe many people are hidden psychopaths ready to kill as soon as shit hits the fan and they get an excuse to do it without consequence. Look around the world, when they are no longer bound by the laws or think they basically are untouchable ie DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY, people go apeshit savage and torch everything. 

Like the "Shoa"-numbers inflated from 3 million in the 1980s to 6 million in the 1990s (betcha nobody counted the bodies, and there were no large-scale Archaeological projects started on this topic prior to the new numbers to support these adjustments with hard facts; also, no genetic examinations to support that every dead body uncovered is really a Jew or not), everything stated about wars and victims/assailants is always at the mercy of state propaganda.

Spoiler

By the way, everyone would kill sooner or later if driven into a corner, not just some psychopaths. It's just that people with ASPD have a lower inhibitory factor, so they tend to be more reckless and merciless.

And Japanese sure aren't that savage, the same as Germanys soldiers weren't as savage as it's told nowadays.

Just compare it to

Spoiler

We Europeans [including the Caucasian ones living in North& South America due to the aftermath of colonialisation] are the most cruel, disgusting and savage people in the world, and noone can change this fact as long as our way of understanding and handling the world doesn't change first.

He must have killed Chrom and took his costume Hitman-styled

So does that mean MC is really related to some weird dragon?

Yup thats a nice start, the other world could go FOCK itself. Getting summoned trope needs to be taught a lesson.

Spoiler

You don't need an excuse.
It's called finishing the job.

(・∀・)

Even predator sometimes want to tease their prey you know? :P

There are a lot of this, "you expect me to believe that a person from Japan would so unhesitatingly kill?"

Yes. Yes I do. Japan has a lot of suppressed violent urges deep inside. Remember the Rape of Nanking. The Pacifist Japanese Herbivore is mere propaganda. The Savage Spirit of the Samurai is in the hearts of Many Japanese. They idolized the art of killing efficiently. There was a newspaper that followed the competition of two Japanese Soldiers on who could kill the most with a sword. In WW2, they committed many violent acts. The reason most other Asian countries hate Japan is because of how brutally savage they were and people alive today still remember what they did because they experienced it first hand. The whole propaganda has most people believing the lie and even in their own history lessons, they play down the severity of the crimes they have committed. 

Humans are very violent creatures. I believe many people are hidden psychopaths ready to kill as soon as shit hits the fan and they get an excuse to do it without consequence. Look around the world, when they are no longer bound by the laws or think they basically are untouchable ie DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY, people go apeshit savage and torch everything. 

C'mon man, we all know the MC is just bullshitting himself to get a good enough reason to kill that oldman. :P

You don't need an excuse.
It's called finishing the job.

(・∀・)

this character design tho

Spoiler

He must have killed Chrom and took his costume Hitman-styled

Good start to an anti-hero story! Looking forward to what's next.

Spoiler

Spoiler

C'mon man, we all know the MC is just bullshitting himself to get a good enough reason to kill that oldman. :P

this character design tho

Spoiler

Forgive my ignorance, but, is that Chrom from Fire Emblem on the right?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Truly he scienced the shit out observation.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics