Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 38votes)

Usotsuki Paradox

Alt Names: alt うそつきパラドクスalt 謊言的誘惑alt Liar's Paradox - You Can Never be Minealt UsoParaalt Usotsuki Paradox - You Can Never be Mine
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.

DO NOT UPLOAD!

FTH Usotsuki Paradox releases on IRC:
irc://irc.irchighway.net/#halibut
LetItGo Scans
IRC://IRC.irchighway.net/#LetItGo
Go to Usotsuki Paradox Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (etc, etc) New Window Daktyl
  • 7 Replies

134 Comments

Well they got the right idea..

Spoiler
Skimmed through the volumes and story makes me pretty pissed. Going to wait for volume 9 and hopefully there might be a satisifying ending for me.

Spoiler

If what Insania.Fox said is true, I will stop reading this manga like when I drop GE.

If you had read other works of this mangaka, you wouldn't be so surprised.
and here i'am wishing for ntr....
Death by love.... death by bunta
If what Insania.Fox said is true, I will stop reading this manga like when I drop GE.
wait a sec i think i was thinking of a different story lol i havent read this one, but it sure is similar to the one i had in mind, though i cant remember what it is atm
to expand on what insanity said
Spoiler
Sorry guys, I put the series under review (I work on the chapters with FTH). I wasn't sure if it was allowable on batoto because it crosses some of the issues on the upload guidelines (at least 3 of them). I've talked with the admins and for the time being, it's allowed. I'll also handle the uploads to here from now on.

@skizio thanks for pushing it forward here
What a freaky storry.. seriously, so adolescent... @Insania.Fox: thanks for the warning!
T-they are teasing me, they are teasing me right? When are they gonna stop?
so is it wrong that I reminisce when I read this manga :P
i'm out. *flips keyboard*
@insania.fox thanks for the heads up!!
Oh wow... I wonder how long will this stay on batoto?
this is spoiler.. be.awared that this can change ur preference of the story
Spoiler
No!!!!!! I was just about to read this!
Why it's under review, if it was too vulgar?
Just read it.. I feel like I don't wanna grow up.. (but I'm around that age..)
What kind of review is this under? Appropriateness? :)
i think i really like this one....and if I am right the title is " Liar Paradox" or something like that..
What happen o_O? They didn't get permission? or was it deemed inappropriate?
Well this sucks, chapters were removed while I was in the middle of reading 'em... :<
wow...rare and not rage, i actually understand the story and the reason. I would not consider this NTR since there is a very logical reason behind her behavior...from my experience I think it is ok for her to do that...long distance relationship is too hard to maintain
waiting for more updates....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics