Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.7 - 162votes)

Tanaka The Wizard

Alt Names: alt ATELIER TANAKAalt 田中のアトリエ ~年齢イコール彼女いない歴の錬金術師~alt 田中~年齢イコール彼女いない歴の魔法使い~alt Tanaka: Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai
Author: Buncololi
Artist: Tokita Monta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshio Tanaka gets reincarnated into a fantasy game world, with healing magic as a “cheat” ability.

-----
Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/09/tanaka-wizard.html
Go to Tanaka The Wizard Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

125 Comments

When will we make "Isekai" an official tag? 1/5 new mangas recently have been of the reincarnation/transported to another world theme...

it would be useless with such a tag at this stage it's way to far gone, almost like having a tag saying "got art" at this point.

Ah finally a none kirito looking motherfucker I can get behind this..

I laughed at the tragedy tag. Exactly my reaction after finding out about the two girls
Bitches and whores the manga

This isn't funny at all.

Tanaka is pure comedy

Sad to say, but according to this page, M-da S-tarou is only responsible for character design. The artist for this adaptation is Tokita Monta

Spoiler

Shame. Well back to his pixiv :P

I'll ignore the isekai bs I hate and focus on the comedy. This seems funny.

As someone who follows this artist I might have to give this a go. 

Sad to say, but according to this page, M-da S-tarou is only responsible for character design. The artist for this adaptation is Tokita Monta

Spoiler

You know what, compared to some other generic Isekai, I might like this one more mmm...

As someone who follows this artist I might have to give this a go. 

the MC is unattractive at all. his face is really creepy...

Like a good chunk of otaku?:D (like me)

Silly thought when I saw the title...

Spoiler

Well, at least this guy is ugly, as compared to the other isekis, where the mc is at least passable if not outright handsome.

the MC is unattractive at all. his face is really creepy...

When will we make "Isekai" an official tag? 1/5 new mangas recently have been of the reincarnation/transported to another world theme...

Probably need to go into the forums and actually ask a rep or mod

I enjoy them. I'd be up for it so I can see if there's any I missed; there's that many of them.

followed because of T H I CC

Another isekai? They come out like candy lol

Just reading this description makes me hurl.

yup.world of slut girl . the protagonist stay virgin until the end

Oh good heavens, they made a manga of it!

The plot is: find and deflower the virgin. And in this world, it's easier said than done.

Looks promising

I'm really wishing this one will be updated quickly since it's really funny

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics