Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 33votes)

Robot x Laserbeam

Alt Names: alt ロボレーザービームalt Robot Laserbeam
Author: Fujimaki Tadatoshi
Artist: Fujimaki Tadatoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist, Robato, is a super serious, dead-pan, neat freak who is also the least flexible and can never read a situation right. His unfeeling and expressionless face gave him the nickname—Robo. One day this Robo meets golf and...!?
Go to Robot x Laserbeam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

Thank you so much for picking up this manga!!!!!! I'm a golfer and have long lamented that there are no good golf manga.  I was so excited to hear about this one, but super worried that nobody would pick it up.

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to more in the future...like Robot putting.

What about King Golf?

There is something wrong with this world... you should not be allowed to name your story "Robot x Laserbeam" if it contains neither. It's clearly a violation of the bro contract, "until the day our robot overlords take power, tho shalt not defame or damage the greatness of robots". Very disappointed...

KEEN!!!

Thank you so much for picking up this manga!!!!!! I'm a golfer and have long lamented that there are no good golf manga.  I was so excited to hear about this one, but super worried that nobody would pick it up.

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to more in the future...like Robot putting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics