Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 72votes)

Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou

Alt Names: alt 响~成为小说家的方法~alt 響~小説家になる方法~alt Resonance~Way to Become a Novelist~alt Yankı ~Yazar Olma Yolları~
Author: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Artist: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Winner of the 2017 Manga Taisho Award.

The literature industry is suffering from the publishing recession. While the literary magazine 'Mokuren' was grieving over the present state of affairs, a composition intended for their Newcomer's Award was sent to their editing department. However, it completely ignored the application rules. It should have been torn to shreds, but the work caught the eye of a sole editor. As a result, the world began to change.
Go to Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

160 Comments

Is the author's name Yanamoto or Yanagimoto? This is the same author as Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi, no?

Well, they're talking about actual Japanese literature like Yukio Mishima and Osamu Dazai. Not manga or anime.

They mainly talk in regards to novels, but they clearly mention manga, right on the first page.

LOL They're wondering why their sales are declining? Maybe, just maybe, if they stopped promoting the same kind of cliché-filled, fan-service oriented, cookie-cutter novels, manga and anime, their sales wouldn't be declining.
I know what they said referred to the situation inside the manga's world, but one could always hope that the same is happening in reality.

Well, they're talking about actual Japanese literature like Yukio Mishima and Osamu Dazai. Not manga or anime.

LOL They're wondering why their sales are declining? Maybe, just maybe, if they stopped promoting the same kind of cliché-filled, fan-service oriented, cookie-cutter novels, manga and anime, their sales wouldn't be declining.

I know what they said referred to the situation inside the manga's world, but one could always hope that the same is happening in reality.

So she's a female John Wick.

It's definitely interesting. Getting stabbed with a pen's no joke.

Got hooked

Would stick by since I like these types of pairing. :D

Thank you for uploading RBT! :D

Seems interesting. Look forward to the next release.

I hope you guys enjoy this series. It has won this year's Manga Taishō award. One anon translated the first volume and a few of us have decided to typeset them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics