Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.07 - 14votes)

Perfect Honeymoon

Alt Names:
Author: Hua-Ryu Dongpung
Artist: Yaet Saram
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After getting married, the bride went on a honeymoon alone? Their honeymoon is at stake from the start!
Go to Perfect Honeymoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

Now now Fred, we don't know that, plus I can think of a bunch that don't do that. XD

Okay, it might be an exaggeration, but only slightly, and usually only if there isn't any romance and/or sex involved in the story to begin with, such as mecha or matial arts stories.

From what I can see of raws, which are up to chapter 17, this has already gone past simple misunderstandings and has already progressed into affair territory. (don't open the spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled)

Spoiler

Anyhow, SangMo, if you know of a good Korean romance webtoon that doesn't involve NTR, cheating, or infidelity of any kind, I'm all ears...

all of my projects on batoto can be found here

Well, this is a Korean manhwa, and there's nothing that Korean authors seem to like more than NTR, cheating, and any kind of infidelity you can imagine. So, brace yourself, right from the get-go it appears the author is setting up a scenario where the wife has an affair (including gratuitous sex, it is Korean, after all) just because of misunderstanding after misunderstanding (he didn't run after her, he hasn't called her, he doesn't care about her) even though the husband, himself, really is in love with his wife and does not cheat on her. Typical Korean drama.

Now now Fred, we don't know that, plus I can think of a bunch that don't do that. XD

Do you read it at Comic.Naver?

Yup! I use the app!

I'm caught up w the raws and the plot IS heavily reliant on lack of communication, but it's fun so far imo! Hard to say where the plot is going as of now but I mean I read webtoons for fun anyway :P

Do you read it at Comic.Naver?

I'm caught up w the raws and the plot IS heavily reliant on lack of communication, but it's fun so far imo! Hard to say where the plot is going as of now but I mean I read webtoons for fun anyway :P

I hope the love triangle element isn't too prevalent...

Well, this is a Korean manhwa, and there's nothing that Korean authors seem to like more than NTR, cheating, and any kind of infidelity you can imagine. So, brace yourself, right from the get-go it appears the author is setting up a scenario where the wife has an affair (including gratuitous sex, it is Korean, after all) just because of misunderstanding after misunderstanding (he didn't run after her, he hasn't called her, he doesn't care about her) even though the husband, himself, really is in love with his wife and does not cheat on her. Typical Korean drama.

I hope this isn't full of those "JUST A BIT MORE" "Turn around YOU FOOL!!" "ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS" and many more dramatic misunderstandings that happenned by just a second of plot convenience..

in other news I really hope that the blondie realizes the less than stellar boyfriend/husband he is and loses interest cause of that :P

Wait a sec...

Spoiler

I hope the love triangle element isn't too prevalent...

Interesting way to introduce the story.

Kind of like the promotion reel of a drama. I dig it.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics