Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 179votes)

Devilchi

Alt Names: alt でびるちalt Debiruchi
Author: Musuaki
Artist: Musuaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hino is your average high-school student. Sakuba is an amazing, talented, honor-roll student. But when Hino discovers Sakuba's secret half-demon identity, his life becomes anything but ordinary.

Raw : http://ganma.jp/devilchi
Go to Devilchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

276 Comments

You know you're reading trash when the first four things the MMC says are "Um... Er... Ahh... Huh?"

In English "um", "err", "ah", and "huh" are lexical fillers, a.k.a. spoken pauses, that are the linguistic (and subconscious) equivalent of a computer going "now loading..." or "abort, retry, fail?".  They give the speaker time to (hopefully) finish a thought without people assuming the sentence is over. In original moonspeak, they'd be "ano", "eto", "so", "ma" etc.

That said, it's a potentially very realistic response.  I've been in conversations where a male speaker has noticed an attractive girl in his field of vision, and the higher speech/language centers of his brain abruptly shorted out and left him stumbling verbally because the more primitive parts of the man-brain went, "SEXY WOMAN! DROP EVERYTHING! YOU OGLE NAU!".  It's how we're wired~.

This is going to turn into a battle harem, I feel it in my harem hating bones

No harem tag yet, I hope it keeps being like that

It's succubus boobs. They have the particularity of having always the best size in every situation

i remember that hentai! was pretty good tbh.

So how big is her chest? It keeps changing size.

It's succubus boobs. They have the particularity of having always the best size in every situation

This is going to turn into a battle harem, I feel it in my harem hating bones

So how big is her chest? It keeps changing size.

You know you're reading trash when the first four things the MMC says are "Um... Er... Ahh... Huh?"
chi like chi in life life + succubus sounds interesting someone have raws?

I'd agree, though even in awesome manga, the first chapters to first volume can be rough art-wise until the manga-ka gets their style and design down solidly.  There's little cure for dumb shonen male protagonists except the dim glimmer of hope that is character development.

That said, troubled Sakuba-san (punny name much?) is so freakin' adorable I kind of forgot the average quality to the rest of the art:

Spoiler

I'll leave the AED at door in case of HNNNNNGG.

Ah, I missed that pun until you pointed it out.

as cheesy as it can get

but eh, cute grills ;d

Next chapter: Wild Angel Rival appeared!
... What, too early?

This one's a coinflip. It's got a succubus so that's a huge plus, but the art is a tiny bit janky and the MC could end up being wonderbread generic. Followed for now and hoping for the best.

I'd agree, though even in awesome manga, the first chapters to first volume can be rough art-wise until the manga-ka gets their style and design down solidly.  There's little cure for dumb shonen male protagonists except the dim glimmer of hope that is character development.

That said, troubled Sakuba-san (punny name much?) is so freakin' adorable I kind of forgot the average quality to the rest of the art:

Spoiler

I'll leave the AED at door in case of HNNNNNGG.

Trash.

This felt terrible, I cringed all the way through it..  It was really poor execution on the authors behalf, no interesting events at all or synergy . Not to mention all the dumb MC did was apologize over and over all the time. and who the fuck runs into the girls changing rooms and pretends it was a mistake. If it was a blind person, then I could understand. He did it on purpose, cause I not buying that shit.

2/10 - IGN

Not impressed, after thinking the title did sound intriguing for me to read it not knowing what it was.  Jitsu wa Watashi wa gave me a way better impression than this did.

Re-roll the MC please.

Followed for possible fa..p... I mean interesting plot.

This one's a coinflip. It's got a succubus so that's a huge plus, but the art is a tiny bit janky and the MC could end up being wonderbread generic. Followed for now and hoping for the best.

契り ちぎり (chigiri)
1) pledge, vow, promise 2) (of a man and woman) having sexual relations, having sexual intercourse 3) destiny, fate, karma

Lewd! ^^

She and Yoko Shiragami need to know when to fold em

(their wings so they aren't found).

I needed another cute romance manga.

Followed.

Devilchi = Devil Boob?

Quick translation: Chigiri = Contract or Deed.

Marriage is a type of contract. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick translation: Chigiri = Contract or Deed.

If a chigiri means marriage, I would without hesitation.

It's a cute awkward succubus, how can I not follow this manga mmm...~?

She's cute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics