Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 307votes)

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Alt Names: alt 入间同学入魔了alt 魔入りました!入間くん
Author: Osamu Nishi
Artist: Osamu Nishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is the story of Suzuki Iruma, who has been sold to the demon by his irresponsible parents in exchange for money. Surprisingly, next thing he knows, he is living with the demon and has been transferred into a school in the Demon World. We invite you to follow Iruma-kun's extraordinary school life.
Go to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

330 Comments

Hayate's parents probably spawned another son to take advantage of after they lost their first golden goose.

i can't stop laughing...omg hayat...iruma-kun plz

Did Hayate's "parents" have ANOTHER kid???

Sorry for taking out the Vietnamese description but only english is allowed in that field.

sorry, my english is bad, I can not write the exact description by english

Sorry for taking out the Vietnamese description but only english is allowed in that field.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics