Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 307votes)

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Alt Names: alt 入间同学入魔了alt 魔入りました!入間くん
Author: Osamu Nishi
Artist: Osamu Nishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is the story of Suzuki Iruma, who has been sold to the demon by his irresponsible parents in exchange for money. Surprisingly, next thing he knows, he is living with the demon and has been transferred into a school in the Demon World. We invite you to follow Iruma-kun's extraordinary school life.
Go to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

330 Comments

Daw, she's a cutie

Is there a Dis-Like button?  Dx

I happen to follow the magazine this manga is in. and this manga is in a very comfortable position.

3 Volumes max. It'll get axed.

Is there a Dis-Like button?  Dx

3 Volumes max. It'll get axed.

the grandpa is so cute, haha. surprisingly no girl has been introduced yet.

K this is entertaining.

I still am totally loving the art! <3

・Tsuna + Hayate + Handa = Iruma ・2 chapters, 2 bishis in harem. I hope the trend will be continued :D

Damn... This story is really nice. Now let us hope and pray it doesnt get axed or given the nisekoi treatment.

Now he only needs harem and we got Rosario to Vampire.

It's a reverse Angel Densetsu!

Lets hope it becomes just as good.

Or an inverse One Punch Man (infinite defense and great bad luck)

I see a future Maou there.

This keeps getting better. How far can it go?

Something funny about the main character's name: It's is written as 間, which is extremely similar to 人間 - ningen - human, but with the 人 - human character replaced with 入 - enter

1 girl next ch not the love interest type thou. Flagable type girl a bit later, can t wait.

Welp I guess I cant resist how it continues. Welp time to read the vietnamese translations.

Oh wow i laughed so hard at this chapter. This series is awsome

I'm really happy that this is being translated, thank you guys for picking this up!

This is a fun manga to read and i feel like it develops pretty nicely too.

Started reading thinking the premise was dumb but I would give it a shot, was laughing by the end of the chapter. Well played Nishi. 

This might be the manga to take Criminale's place for me. Competent coward is pretty refreshing. The forbidden spell speech is an interesting way of impressing the student body and the way it connected to the duel is pretty clever.

Isn't Asmodeus a lady? I'm pretty sure he is.

Whatever, show me the girl

I liked this first chapter ... lets follow and hope ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics