Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 307votes)

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Alt Names: alt 入间同学入魔了alt 魔入りました!入間くん
Author: Osamu Nishi
Artist: Osamu Nishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is the story of Suzuki Iruma, who has been sold to the demon by his irresponsible parents in exchange for money. Surprisingly, next thing he knows, he is living with the demon and has been transferred into a school in the Demon World. We invite you to follow Iruma-kun's extraordinary school life.
Go to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

330 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jul 10 2017 04:19 AM

Clara, Clara.

I love her character.

I normally don't care for lol so random characters, but there's something about Clara that's very endearing.

Space cadet done right. 

Something that's new and pretty original! Wow ( original I mean something that's not the "oh no I am reincarnated into an rpg! Whoops!")

you don't know yet, the first 2 chapters were super great, the 3rd a little less, but you never know ... rokudou-kun onna-tachi gave me a feel like it will go for a short time, but already has more than 5 volumes and it looks like it can go for more, so you don't need to be so arrogant.

well that is how most of these good things end up, they're good to begin with but quickly fade until they're not worth continuing more common then not so hes not really wrong in thinking like that

I normally don't care for lol so random characters, but there's something about Clara that's very endearing.

Because playing with clara is fun. If you know what i mean.

Hey kid is alright! We need more German suplex action on mangas!

Waaaa! I was surprised at how much I liked this one!

・Tsuna + Hayate + Handa = Iruma ・2 chapters, 2 bishis in harem. I hope the trend will be continued :D

^ Agreed.

3 Volumes max. It'll get axed.

you don't know yet, the first 2 chapters were super great, the 3rd a little less, but you never know ... rokudou-kun onna-tachi gave me a feel like it will go for a short time, but already has more than 5 volumes and it looks like it can go for more, so you don't need to be so arrogant.

It doesn't work like that.

Ayy Iruma-kun in English will be released weekly, ay? My boy Iruma loving all the e-fame.

He turn profesor snape into fluffy bat ? Follow. Ps : is this manga completed. Its fun to read.

Vending machines are no joke, they kill more than sharks do per year.

So does cattle. And here's a list to make you more fearful:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/58235/11-mundane-objects-are-statistically-deadlier-sharks

It's the thought that counts!

Vending machines are no joke, they kill more than sharks do per year.

Awn.... that is so cute! Even if she is a stupidly strong demon who just killed a man mercilessly with a vending machine to the face.

It's the thought that counts!

Am I the only one who thinks that with some more meta references - and a dash of biting sarcasm - this could basically be set in the Disgaea universe?  Dood?

Bad chapter.

Fite me IRL

Awn.... that is so cute! Even if she is a stupidly strong demon who just killed a man mercilessly with a vending machine to the face.

Not as good as the previous chapters but still fun. 

To be fair you never know what kind of manga will be axed, because there were better manga than this one that got axed, and also worse that didn't. Because of that i can say that tastes of japanese people and us westerners differ a lot.

As for this manga, well it isn't exactly bad nor good, the idea (similar at least) has been used a few times and even read those manga although i don't remember the name. Still there are worse manga than this, trust me.

Rule of thumb: manga that sells the best lasts the longest.

bad chapter? have you seen U19? thats the epitome of bad chapter. im not saying this chapter is great, but its decent. one thing to complain is that it has much less story than the previous 2 chapter

To be fair you never know what kind of manga will be axed, because there were better manga than this one that got axed, and also worse that didn't. Because of that i can say that tastes of japanese people and us westerners differ a lot.

As for this manga, well it isn't exactly bad nor good, the idea (similar at least) has been used a few times and even read those manga although i don't remember the name. Still there are worse manga than this, trust me.

You sure? It's still ongoing though.

Bad chapter.

Why so much hate?
Bad chapter.

Far far worse manga  (Keijo!!! anyone?) have made it much further along than this one. Beside, still too early to judge this one, as it is still introducing characters and world building.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics