Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 174votes)

Parallel Paradise

Alt Names: alt 平行天堂alt パラレルパラダイスalt 병렬 파라다이스alt Parareru Paradaisu
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youta "The Sun" Tada is an ordinary high school boy who, as you might expect, dies within eight pages of his introduction. He wakes up, finding himself in a fantasy world where he is literally the only male. Can Youta survive in a world which has no resistance to the Sunny D?

An isekai story from the author of Elfen Lied and Brynhildr in the Darkness. Trust me, you know what you're getting into.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Parallel Paradise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

350 Comments

I guess they reproduce magically, or clone themselves or something.

But man, this looks just like an isekai light novel, with a self insert OP protagonist with a harem. Conveniently, he knows Kendo and martial arts. Even though it's pretty useless in medieval combat, where there are no rules:  it's kill or be killed.

It's even worse than "World End Harem" : there's only one man in the entire world.

So, in the legends, men are supposed to be rapists. But then she proceeds to rape him.

He's lucky the first woman he meets is cute.

Imagine if the first woman to get her hands on him was a hag. That'd be hilarious and I'd commend this manga for breaking the trope.

Maybe the women in this world are all lesbians by now?

Ahem.. *follows for the hell of it*

Read the comments, read the manga and follow it!!! Hope the Mc is not some shlty shlty guy.  

If I were that man, my objective would be go to town naked and yell "come at me, my body is ready"

Still better than this typical shit "went to other world ; learning skills ; finding and saving new gurls" .. :D

"This was so stupid I ended up doing it so I could take a break from studying for my last exam, since it’s not like Kimi wa Midara is coming back any time soon. I have zero intention of doing any more chapters, but I’ve seen the second one and given what happens in it, I’m sure someone else will pick it up." Is what the translator said, so someone please...

That ponos is going in her vagooo. Then he will j-j-jam it in!

That's some old stuff right there!

His p3n1s. That is.

That ponos is going in her vagooo. Then he will j-j-jam it in!

This looks really, really trashy. I couldn't confirm whether or not this is Isekai before I closed the tab. Can someone enlighten me as to whether or not I must read this? Yes, if it's Isekai, I have to read.

There's like only one chapter for now. Better serve your judgement until there are few more chapters.

As for if this is an isekai or not: Yes, yes it is an isekai.

i a weird way this fits what lynn does to a tee.

to me his shtick is always a weird twist/parody to an old archetypical story, not necessary with blood or gore ( the man wrote a sex comedy for god sake)

elfen leid - chobits/magical girlfriend

nononono - sports manga

brynhildr - magical girls

kimi wa midara - secret relationships

so now hes on to do a weird twist on the Isekai genre, and if he is also doing the sex comedy route then great

Oh wow, i never really thought about it like that!

Still, considering the setting, this manga is ripe for probability of blood and gore.

That was... I can't even...

*clicks follow*

Maybe the god bird emergency rations will explain things in the next chapter.

And if there is some idiotic ****block in the next chapter... dropped.

This is retarded in the best way possible.

This looks really, really trashy. I couldn't confirm whether or not this is Isekai before I closed the tab. Can someone enlighten me as to whether or not I must read this? Yes, if it's Isekai, I have to read.

Defuq is going in O_o.

His p3n1s. That is.

i a weird way this fits what lynn does to a tee.

to me his shtick is always a weird twist/parody to an old archetypical story, not necessary with blood or gore ( the man wrote a sex comedy for god sake)

elfen leid - chobits/magical girlfriend

nononono - sports manga

brynhildr - magical girls

kimi wa midara - secret relationships

so now hes on to do a weird twist on the Isekai genre, and if he is also doing the sex comedy route then great

MC's going to get laid... lol. I hope it will be like

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

Its a Story from Okamoto Lynn, i wonder when the cast starts dying.....and wow...that was fast even for an Isekei Story.

Okamoto Lynn is an acquired taste. These stuff get purer in each iterations.

Also, as far as isekai stuff goes, this is actually pretty novel. It doesn't seem like they made the guy OP in any way but the world can easily bend to his will still. Finally, the weird tendencies of Okamoto's female characters make sense, kinda. I don't know if that difference would do it for the audience but I'm just here for the crazy hilarity. It helps that Youta is at least one degree more likable than the typical isekai protagonist.

Sure fuck it whatever

This man will go far in life.

what the....

another isekai manga, and sex right in the first chapter

i thought it's gonna be a bloody isekai, with man in scarecrow suit after a few pages

I hope this turns out more like Kimi Wa Madara and less like Gokukoku.

*clicks follow*

the hell...

*follows*

<blinks>

At least World's Harem has a plot....

Well... kinda...

Seriously guys, this first chapter is as confusing as it gets.

Let's just wait for the next chapter and hope that God Bird explain something that makes things more sensible. 

Few first pages, I was getting this chilling feeling. Like tis going to be something like Mahou of the end O_O... then hes pushed from a window and wakes up in another world.... k.......  Well as he was falling that doll thing turned into a women too.  Dont forget that.

I started liking this MC when he started trolling her. but was kinda like, you know she has a sword she can cut you down with. should you be pushing her like that ?  And well then something unexpected happen, she going into heat ? thats the only explanation I can think of.   Wait the bird said nothing but women in this world ?  k.   but then how have they been breeding until now ?  That doesnt make sense. cabbage patches ? flying storks?

Defuq is going in O_o.

Um, what? Unless that world is full of women that probably had men as sex slaves and they all disappeared, a woman would not start getting aroused just from finding a man. If they are virgins and never had sex with a man before, they would not lust for one. Our society is different in that we casually use sexuality in many forms of media, turning a subtle attraction into a sexual need.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics