Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 300votes)

Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Alt Names: alt มือสองแล้วทําไมถ้าใจคิดจะรักalt 中古でも恋がしたい!alt Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!alt 現実(リアル)の彼女(ヒロイン)はいりません!alt 醒醒吧!你沒有女朋友alt I don't need a real heroine!
Author: Tao Noritake
Artist: Mikumo Joji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aramiya Seiichi is an ordinary high school… eroge otaku who’s given up all hope on girls in the 3D world due to a certain incident. One day, after he’s bought a bunch of new material in consequence of experiencing the frustration of a perfect eroge character turning out to be “used goods,” he encounters a delinquent-like-looking girl being about to get raped by a bunch of guys. By mere chance, he rescues her. Days later, when school starts again, it turns out to have been his classmate, Ayame, a feared delinquent girl who’s got all kind of rumors about her – especially that she’s “used goods.” And it appears that she’s set on becoming his ideal girl to make him fall for her.
Go to Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Hey! you're bisexual right? rape this guy."- lets talk about this New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 3 Replies
Topic Concerning Used Goods Purism and Changing Personality. New Window IlikeLolis
  • 3 Replies
Topic Looking for translator New Window Jonskb
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window Marcus Graz
  • 0 Replies

473 Comments

Just to offer a second opinion, the main character didn't get too much of a chance to do anything before being found. He might've been planning to call the cops anyways, or any similar alternative. Blaming him for not wanting to face a gang of rapists is kinda unfair. As for the comment he made about her, it was the equivalent of saying "That's the kind of trouble you get in by dressing like that in public"; might not be the nicest thing to say, but if the local culture (or whatever) proves that true, then that's not exactly the same as saying "she deserves to get raped".

tl;dr: Only 'sin' I see is cowardice.

What can I say: An asshole guy who reluctantly saved a girl(he was actually quite okay with the girl being raped) gets confessed by her later on(there's probably no such thing as PTSD in that world). I know that being courageous is rare even IRL but calling police just to save your ass (and not because of human compassion) makes me want to throw him in a garbage container because that's where he belongs

Holy crap this MC is a douche. What kind of scum thinks girls deserve to be raped because of the way they dress? He was also just going to leave her there and the only reason he helped was because he needed to save his own bacon as well.

Maybe Those hardline Muzzie's like MC like those Isis and Al-qaida..

Following for now, but if the author glorifies this guy's attitude, tries to justify it, or anything like that I'm going to drop it harder than when the undertaker threw mankind off hell in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Holy crap this MC is a douche. What kind of scum thinks girls deserve to be raped because of the way they dress? He was also just going to leave her there and the only reason he helped was because he needed to save his own bacon as well.

So the girl fell in love with him after being saved by him and decides to change herself to suit his tastes or am I misunderstanding something?

I don't particularly dislike that but I enjoy stories in which the MC and the Heroine slowly get closer and develop fellings for eachother more. I'll follow it for now

Hmm, it could be fun to read, but the "harem" tag is repulsive.

I will wait.

I would actually be okay with the premise .But seeing the word "harem" makes me it think its going to be another Nisekoi.

there's some page missing?

damn, so he was ok with the girl being raped just because of how she was dressed? ... what a MC 

So what is the premise even gonna be?  MC who has a hatred for "used girls" garners the interest of said "used girls" and he grows up and learns that there's nothing wrong with having past partners?  Or more realistically, he reluctantly saves this girl (who is actually "pure" but looks promiscuous), and she falls blindly in love with him and there is no growth on anyone's part?

Tbh I don't really care either way, just wondering if the author is actually trying to make a point or is just making an autist protagonist for no reason

Read the LN, guys, its fcking hilarious.

Does it become an harem? Not that i hate it or whatever, just would like to know to properly set my expectations if i eventually get around to read it.

I'm gonna follow this, but it's more in the sense of someone watching a car crash in slow motion rather than out of pure enjoyment.

Damn. I know its a comedy but how much of a douche you can be? There it goes again the protegonist who doesnt know how to relate to anyone who then does the bare minimum any human being should do (and whines about it) and because of that should be revered for every single girl he steps across one way or another. Its bad writing or intently focusing in the stupidly mean segment of an audience.

why is there 'rape' in the description like its no big deal

lol

P.S. she looked better with her hair down

Read the LN, guys, its fcking hilarious.

I knew this manga before but when I read the title I still misread it as Chuunibyo demo Koi ga Shitai!

Of course all the colour pages must be when the girl is shown...

people keep finding ways to make weirder self insert stories

also lmao wtf is that hymen talking meme, goddamnit japanons

Reminds me of that manga about menstruation where the vagooo can talk.

people keep finding ways to make weirder self insert stories

also lmao wtf is that hymen talking meme, goddamnit japanons

The trope with a guy stepping on something to get caught <_<

the description...

Um....no. I'll follow, but I don't like how this is starting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics