Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 300votes)

Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Alt Names: alt มือสองแล้วทําไมถ้าใจคิดจะรักalt 中古でも恋がしたい!alt Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!alt 現実(リアル)の彼女(ヒロイン)はいりません!alt 醒醒吧!你沒有女朋友alt I don't need a real heroine!
Author: Tao Noritake
Artist: Mikumo Joji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aramiya Seiichi is an ordinary high school… eroge otaku who’s given up all hope on girls in the 3D world due to a certain incident. One day, after he’s bought a bunch of new material in consequence of experiencing the frustration of a perfect eroge character turning out to be “used goods,” he encounters a delinquent-like-looking girl being about to get raped by a bunch of guys. By mere chance, he rescues her. Days later, when school starts again, it turns out to have been his classmate, Ayame, a feared delinquent girl who’s got all kind of rumors about her – especially that she’s “used goods.” And it appears that she’s set on becoming his ideal girl to make him fall for her.
Go to Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Hey! you're bisexual right? rape this guy."- lets talk about this New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 3 Replies
Topic Concerning Used Goods Purism and Changing Personality. New Window IlikeLolis
  • 3 Replies
Topic Looking for translator New Window Jonskb
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window Marcus Graz
  • 0 Replies

473 Comments

inb4 she's not really a used good. Just like that gyaru manga

MC gets much better later on actually, but at the start he is kinda intolerable  

Better than a typical white knight protagonist I guess.

Yeah, what kind of douchebag protects someone from rapists "for no fcking reason"

yeah go jump in 5v1 and get embarrassed and make the situation worse, the police exists for a reason

or what, every MC in every manga should be a black belt in karate?

Like...I hope so. I mean what kind of douche even thinks like this MC.

MC gets much better later on actually, but at the start he is kinda intolerable  

another Light novel adaption!

okay. a manga where the heroine is 'used goods'. whats next? a manga about a group of whores with the format as galko where they about their different customers and and how to prevent venereal diseases?

Even a 'used goods' wants to experience love

okay. a manga where the heroine is 'used goods'. whats next? a manga about a group of whores with the format as galko where they about their different customers and and how to prevent venereal diseases?

That... actually sounds interesting, at least more so than Nisekoi.

love it

Reminds me of that Kantai doujin about the glasses to see how many people you've fucked

so you are one of those musclehead douchebags who would've fought them for no fcking reason?

Seems like you completely missed​ the point. I mean I find him repulsive because he called police and did his little trick only after he himself got discovered(if he wasn't discovered he wouldn't even call).

Here, MC. This is the ideal 2D girl for you:

http://bato.to/reader#11d70917b3da09ac_11

Seriously, Gou-dere is one of the best comedy mangas I've read.

It's like the author wants to write a typical light novel romantic comedy, but lives in a circle where such attitudes as "used goods" and "sluts deserve to be raped" is the norm, and therefore completely misses out on how decent, civilized people would react to the premise.

Chalk this one down to "this is why we need gender studies."

so you are one of those musclehead douchebags who would've fought them for no fcking reason?

the mc could have called the police as soon as he saw the attempted rape (before the rapists noticed him), but he only called the police after the rapists noticed him; and the line 'can't say I feel much sympathy for her' makes it seem like he wasn't going to call the police for her based on his prejudice.

the line 'can't say I feel much sympathy for her' was not in the translated novel version of this scene so the mc comes across as less of a jerk, and based on ratings, the novel is better than the average generic harem novel.

Can you send a link then?

https://kondeesite.wordpress.com/chuuko-demo-koi-ga-shitai-volume-1-prologue/

Hmm, it could be fun to read, but the "harem" tag is repulsive.

I will wait.

I won't. This already seems worse than most generic harems.

Hmmm is this really ReDrop or just the the LN illustartion?

My, so many of my fav "artists" popping out in the mainstream.

Yeah, what kind of douchebag protects someone from rapists "for no fcking reason"

I want more

What can I say: An asshole guy who reluctantly saved a girl(he was actually quite okay with the girl being raped) gets confessed by her later on(there's probably no such thing as PTSD in that world). I know that being courageous is rare even IRL but calling police just to save your ass (and not because of human compassion) makes me want to throw him in a garbage container because that's where he belongs

I read the volume one of the novel and I liked it, I hope the manga is a good adaptation.

Is action coming up or is the action tag there by mistake?

Read the LN, guys, its fcking hilarious.

Can you send a link then?

Just from the title, you can guess what kind of attitude this would have but it seems like it would eventually warm up. In Hajimete Gal, the male lead had some wrong ideas about the female lead but it developed for the better (well, depending on who you ask). I think this would go somewhat like that.

This is not very promising though, especially because of the harem part. I hope it turns out well because I was impressed that the manga "went there", or at least it almost did, and that the male lead handled the situation well enough.

Sweden: The Manga

KEK

Sweden: The Manga

Of course all the colour pages must be when the girl is shown...

Reminds me of that manga about menstruation where the vagooo can talk.

The world will never be the "sane" again

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics