Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 300votes)

Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Alt Names: alt มือสองแล้วทําไมถ้าใจคิดจะรักalt 中古でも恋がしたい!alt Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai!alt 現実(リアル)の彼女(ヒロイン)はいりません!alt 醒醒吧!你沒有女朋友alt I don't need a real heroine!
Author: Tao Noritake
Artist: Mikumo Joji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aramiya Seiichi is an ordinary high school… eroge otaku who’s given up all hope on girls in the 3D world due to a certain incident. One day, after he’s bought a bunch of new material in consequence of experiencing the frustration of a perfect eroge character turning out to be “used goods,” he encounters a delinquent-like-looking girl being about to get raped by a bunch of guys. By mere chance, he rescues her. Days later, when school starts again, it turns out to have been his classmate, Ayame, a feared delinquent girl who’s got all kind of rumors about her – especially that she’s “used goods.” And it appears that she’s set on becoming his ideal girl to make him fall for her.
Go to Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Hey! you're bisexual right? rape this guy."- lets talk about this New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 3 Replies
Topic Concerning Used Goods Purism and Changing Personality. New Window IlikeLolis
  • 3 Replies
Topic Looking for translator New Window Jonskb
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window Marcus Graz
  • 0 Replies

473 Comments

I just realized this manga is so retarded. I don't know why I read this. Sorry guys, I was blind.

Trust me, I've seen worse.

38ad891d6a0ec120fd749e2c90daa048.png

TOP 10 ANIME PLOT TWISTS

TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

What a mess...

"Freeze, this is the rape police!!"

There are so many ridiculous things in this chapter.

I just realized this manga is so retarded. I don't know why I read this. Sorry guys, I was blind.

Well, for reminder this is adaptation of light novel so don't expect to read good story. Definition of light novel author: someone want to write manga but can't draw & can't become manga author because their story is suck.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I found this chapter hilarious.

What did I just read for God's sake? Sooooo, this manga is not romantic comedy? Its about raping?! Nani?! 

I know, right? I totally expected Aramiya to confess to rapist-sama after he asked him if he was a virgin or not...

What did I just read for God's sake? Sooooo, this manga is not romantic comedy? Its about raping?! Nani?! 

What the fuck.

Like, nani the fuck

Gimme my money back.

This is the only question that can be answered, lol. He was tied up and she didn't want anything bad to happen to her. When they lowered their guard, she retaliated

He was about to get raped before so???

I'm kind of torn. When chapter 18 came, the violence and vileness of the rape scene, out of place in a trashy otaku rom-com, put me in a bad mood for a full day. It just wasn't fitting, and looking at the tropes of the "trashy otaku rom-com" genre there was no way it could end in a "morally satisfying" way.

Now in chapter 19, we get a complete bullshit "talk no jutsu"-ish and deus ex machina-y solution. Also, Ayame seems fine (showing happiness and anger, even almost joking about it) with the whole attempted rape thing, having her clothes literally ripped off her body by six men in an abandoned building. (Of course, rape and near-rape is "survivable", but one wouldn't expect her to shake it off that strongly and quickly.)

This is perhaps the only way it could have ended "positively", in the sense of how the worst didn't come to pass. A part of me is glad about this. I didn't want to see the girl get raped or traumatized. I didn't want another full day disturbed by the vileness of a shitty manga.

But it's also unsatisfying in the narrative sense. We aren't convinced that the gang rapists would stop simply from a few words from a nerd. Ayame's psychology isn't convincing either. And the cops come and save the day out of nowhere. This is enraging in itself.

It's even thematically unsatisfying. They actually have a discussion that goes like "why don't you let us rape her? she's not even a virgin" and his reply isn't "because rape is bad" but "au contraire, she is a virgin!". Okay, sure, he was playing games with Songō, but the line of thought never really approaches "rape is inherently bad and virginity doesn't matter". Instead it goes to the real-girl-fake-girl theme. ("Why are you so set on stopping us from raping this real girl, even though you say you only like non-real girls?" "Because maybe she'll become non-real and then I'd regret letting her get raped and not being a virgin". Again, "I only like 2D virgin girls" is an escape mechanism which he himself doesn't fully believe in, but still. How about "because friends don't let friends get raped"?)

So bad. So, so bad…

To think I really took this manga seriously for the last 18 chapters..

Why are we still here?

Chapter 1: Man what the fuck is this bullshit

Chapters after: huh this is actually about two broken people trying to put themselves back together

These chapters: Man what the fuck is this bullshit

Way to turn a very serious scenario into a battle of virginity... At least I had a good laugh over the shitty writing.

Why didn't she fight before? Why did they all stop to listen to him? Wtf?

This is the only question that can be answered, lol. He was tied up and she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. When they lowered their guard, she retaliated

well, there you go.. top 10 wtf manga moments fo' sho~

I have no idea what just happened. So many questions arising from the weird plotholes: why does none of the dudes attack him and just stand there listening to his bluffs? Why does MC even take the time to monologue? How the fuck did he reach this conclusion? Why is it only now that Ayame fights? Literally wtf author.
Honestly, Ive read some really weird manga. But this one out of the pure BS that today's chapter was. Has now ranked #1 in my book.

Spoiler

TOP 10 ANIME PLOT TWISTS

Why didn't she fight before? Why did they all stop to listen to him? Wtf?

Thanks LHT for this chapter.

Anyway, i'm glad this arc is finally over. Now we can move on something better, without Rape-guy.

that moment when the heroine set her dominance so hard that she's going to take all the virginities of the MC hahahaa

is there a term for manga like kusoge for videogames?

a term for 'this is so bad it's good'

Now he's gonna lose his virginity too.

Wow wow. Wow wow, I am so smart.

Really... anything goes in this novel huh?

What's next?!

Bring_Out_the_Gimp_by_The_Russian-560x38

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics