Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 79votes)

Nana to Kaoru

Alt Names: alt Attache moi (fr)
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaoru is a 17-year old virgin who has a SM fetish. He always dreams about a SM relationship with his childhood friend Nana. One day Kaoru's mom decides to hide all his SM toys so he'll study for a change, by asking Nana to hide his toys. Nana finds the leather one-piece that Kaoru bought and tries it on but she accidentally locks it and doesn't have the key!

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Nana to Kaoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where is Nana to Kaoru (+ Arashi) ? New Window Starbuck
  • 25 Replies

85 Comments

From what I have read of this manga I would have to say, that the definition of 'hardcore' etc. lies pretty much solely with the admins - that is, the borderline manga are removed at their discretion.
Pity, actually, this was a good one - same holds for some other manga.
I'm not going to say that they were right to remove this manga but it is my opinion that this manga is pretty hardcore, enough so that I've never really felt like reading it. When all is said an done S&M is essentially a sexual activity and rather than how much exposure there is in it it's more what the story is about.
wow they are so lame locking this god they have other mangas like to love ru darkness no issues there and this one has few nudity at all really its about s&m .
I came here because i though it was an excellent place to read manga, but they have this ridiculous rules, i mean come on, they show a boob, oooh no evil evil go back to hell, i cant believe it, anyway i will have to read this some place else.
Well, obviously ...
Since this manga is making limitbreak for boner, thus being rejected in here ...
not to mention this manga might give "bad influence" to reader ... lolz ...
@lunamoth
Actually, for what I understand, the advertisers just want the site to be free of sexually hardcore imagery. But since the Administrator thinks that "objectively, Nana to Kaoru has pretty hardcore stuff.", Nana to Kaoru was removed. To quote:

"I can appreciate that you don't agree, but objectively, Nana to Kaoru has pretty hardcore stuff.
[...]
Nano to Kaoru is the guy getting the girl off, and it shows the sexual act in great detail. There is a definite difference there. You can't claim that Nana to Kaoru is the same thing as ecchi or that it's the exact same as other ecchi comic."

-Trebor, Batoto Administrator 'The Hammer of Justice', replying in the topic "Offensive Material".

So here you have it. According to Trebor, The Administrator of batoto, Nana to Kaoru was prohibited precisely because "it has pretty hardcore stuff" and "shows the sexual act in great detail." So yeah, batoto pretty much considers Nana to kaoru a "hentai manga" thus is banned from being posted here. A pretty sad thing really, since I really wanted to support Batoto but things like these really force me to rethink my position...
lunamoth

Advertisers are also the people who decide what content can be shown on tv and what words can be said on the radio. FCC might seem like they do this, but what can and will be said aired or shown on the radio and tv will always be with in the guidelines of the advertisers paying those places there money.
Alrightee, I was going to support Botato, but they let the holy ADVERTISERS pressure them into removing this. If Botato starts lying down for pressure like that this early in their existence, then in a couple of years this place will be censored down to Disney level.

Freedom of speech and of art are important! There is developing a strong trend for advertisers to become the de facto Official Censors of the Internet. It's an inevitable development because advertisers don't normally defend principles (like freedom of speech and art). They only care about money.

Folks, if you don't resist this trend, you will only be watching kiddee comix on Internet "manga" sites in a few years. Get ready to be bored.
DAMNNNN.... WHYYYYYY???????
I will read this on mangafox I guess -.-
Well, I was more than willing to trade Mangafox for Batoto at the request of one group that scanlate one of the manga that i read, but seeing this kind of precedent I will go back on my intention, specially after reading the reasoning behind the decision.
hmm.. I can think of some worst things but I suppose the border to closer here but of course it's not like this only manga site.
nah, I'll just continue reading from mangafox.
If you are interested in the reasoning behind me locking this series you can visit this thread. Trebor provides detailed explanations there.
Yes it is locked here on Batoto, However if you would still like to continue reading it go to exks Scans and continue reading it there. I'm sure the Scanlation Group would appreciate it.
what?
it's locked?
it doesn't even have sex. or even full nudity
locked... well this is heart breaking...
For those looking for NtK you can go to animea dot net to find it
For now you can still find it at mangareader.net although the quality isnt as good.
where's my ntk ? xD shit, i need find a new place
@Cesc - Gotcha. The content (I assume the older stuff) still exists and is indexed on the site as it can be found through a basic search but you cannot directly navigate to it through the main site. Kinda weird, but whatever - good to know at least. Hopefully they will create another site where more mature content can be made available.

I still stand by my opinion that NtK doesn't belong in the same category as Nozoki Ana and the like. There is more T&A in History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (nipples and all recently) and a couple others that I don't want to mention for fear of them getting the axe - than you'll find in any part of NtK. Again, just my opinion.
omg wtf... batoto damn you.....
@7godeohs Nozoki ana? All the chapthers locked, too.
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nozoki-ana-r807
@7godeohs Brilliant. lol you're so right.
So this was deemed inappropriate but Nozoki Ana is fine? Really?!

NtK has zero nudity, zero sex but it's too 'something' for the site - meanwhile Nozoki Ana has people having sex just about every chapter while someone watch through a hole in the wall. But hey, Nana to Kaoru has some rope so it's inappropriate. The logic here escapes me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics