Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 97votes)

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise)

Alt Names: alt クズとメガネと文学少女(偽)alt Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Fake)
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Murakami Haruki? I know--it's actually Kadokawa Haruki." This is the story of some glasses guy and a piece of human trash who falls for a (fake) literature girl who has nothing going for her aside from her face.

RAW: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/bungakushoujo
Go to Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

Says in the description Glasses falls in love with her though. Think he got tricked by the face? or is he aware she's a fake literature girl?

Poor glasses, he have to act as straight guy for two idiots...

We have some of the manga adaptation of Kyougoku novels if anyone is interested.

Seems like the glasses guy is the only normi around here

New high school persona unlocked!

I never can remember everyone's names in Russian novels... Dr. Zhivago killed me.

It's okay. I'm Russian and I can't remember everyones names either. It's even worse because Rus lit will flip between the full name and several nicknames for the same character. Nicknames which cross over with other character's names. So anyone would have trouble figuring that 8 names in a book were all for 1 person.

Few of us will relate, but it is actually relatable, I tell you. Holy fuck, kids are stupid and I ain't the brightest bulb in the bunch.

I never can remember everyone's names in Russian novels... Dr. Zhivago killed me.

That friend...he wouldn't happen to have a relative named Tomoda, right?

Small reupload of chapters 7 and 13 to fix a grammar error + to add a translation note. Should be back up soon once the moderators approve them. I'll try to look over things a bit more carefully so I don't have to do reupload anything else.

This is like a Cliff's Notes synopsis of a longer manga.

The art is really nice compared to watamote. I really like it i do want it to be more longer hey maybe the one page thing means better time in doing the drawings or something.

all mangas on http://sai-zen-sen.jp have 1page chapters

http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/bungakushoujo

The art is really nice compared to watamote. I really like it i do want it to be more longer hey maybe the one page thing means better time in doing the drawings or something.

Black-haired guy is like the incest-baby of Tomoko and her brother.
Watamote author? *insta-follow*
No, comrade this is good

Apologies if any of my translations are a bit off ^^; I tried my best to do the typesetting and cleaning as well but there might be a few spots that look a bit amateur, sorry about that haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics