Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 269votes)

My Girl

Alt Names: alt รักเกินร้อย เจ้าหญิงน้อยของผมalt マイガール (佐原 ミズ)alt Benim Kızımalt MY GIRL~我的乖乖女~alt 我的乖乖女
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Masamune - a single 23-year-old man... has a kid? During the season of cherry blossoms, his beloved passes away. He happens to meet a little girl outside work and realizes she is his daughter who was raised in secrecy by his lover. The worst spring of his life is transformed into a painful yet vivid spring.
Go to My Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A great slice-of-life manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 18 Replies

176 Comments

I think the laundry lady is still a candidate, but seems like there are a lot more to come. Atleast we know he's going to try his best when it comes around.
Ah! I'll be super mad if he ends up like Daikichi. Not the marrying his daughter part(this is actually his daughter), but to never have a relationship because of a daughter part.
Oh man. Here I was hoping that the laundry lady would be a candidate.... But at least in the latest chapter, it was hinted that he's willing to find a new wife when the day comes.
One of the few gems I've never heard about. Ended up reading all available chapters in a few days...now the waiting game begins.
Honestly I just can't see the MC getting remarried. It just doesn't to be that kind of character really.
Waiting in anticipation for a new update.
I hope that lady will be a possible candidate for her new mother.
i guess we know who will koharu new mom~
dem... it almsot make me cry...
Omg this manga is so cute. It literally warms my heart lol.
Awwwwww, this is so sweet 8'3 No drama, just utterly adorable, this is going to be the first series in ages I'm actually gonna follow instead of just reading when it finishes :) I started reading chapter 1 cause I was curious and before I knew I ran out of chapters... XD
It won't be, no worries here :)
That is his daughter, mate. I highly doubt that will be the case.
is this manga gonna be the same as Usagi Drops?
Sooo good.
Chapter 26 isn't being released in case the old scanlator releases it.
HHHNNNNGGGG my heart. :) I love this manga.
Nice to always find gems like this one once in a while =)
Oh. There's no chapter 26?
I had forgotten about this one. I'm glad to see someone pick it up again, it is a nice story.
ch25, page 20: Kid saw some strange man waiting for him in GT-R. His thoughts: "Oh fuck, I will definitely puke this gelatin till we reach home. I'd rather stay with dad."
Ahh, i hope the father can find a new love and the 3 of them can live happily ever after.
a very heartwarming manga :D
yah srs, this woman dumb as fck. no logic, just leave 4 no reason. no doubt good manga, but the gf that died killed it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics